4) Blizzard
    5) Baron Ironblood
    6) Subzero
    7) WORMS
    8) Hardball
    9) Decimator
    10) Windchill

Private First Class sheila4420@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Personally id love to get another Oktober Guard set at reasonable price. I had a set bit unfortunately had to sell it and it was my prize possession for G.I. Joe. Trying to find one now at a decent price is just not possible now.

Personally id love to get another Oktober Guard set at reasonable price. I had a set bit unfortunately had to sell it and it was my prize possession for G.I. Joe. Trying to find one now at a decent price is just not possible now.
    That's going to be pretty tough. I have not seen one on ebay for months now. It's funny that this is scarcest set because the club produced two runs of it. You actually see the 2011 set more often online.

Corporal
    Oktober Guard never did anything for me, but I can't say the same for the club's international releases. I missed out on the club's Sparta, Redmack, Topson, Shimik & Manleh figures. Even though they're a little dated now, I would still love to add them to my collection; but they're also cost prohibitive on the secondary market.

Oktober Guard never did anything for me, but I can't say the same for the club's international releases. I missed out on the club's Sparta, Redmack, Topson, Shimik & Manleh figures. Even though they're a little dated now, I would still love to add them to my collection; but they're also cost prohibitive on the secondary market.
    I've been advocating this for the last several years, but it would be great if the club could do an Argen-7 set and release newer versions of those characters.

Private First Class robertmsmith65@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I would like to see
    1. Torpedo seal fatigues
    2. Tracker seal fatigues
    3. Worms
    4.gen flag
    5.soft master
    6. Crystal ball
    7.destro remove able mask
    8. Cc remove able mask
    9. Snake eyes scarred
    10.ghost rider

Sergeant
    If they can't find some way to do the rest of Cobra La then it'll be a huge failure for the entire idea of the club.

If they can't find some way to do the rest of Cobra La then it'll be a huge failure for the entire idea of the club.
    Unless Hasbro has plans... SDCC 2017?

I would mostly just like to see any 1987-1994 ARAH characters get a modern figure that don't already have one. There is obviously a lot left and I know some will get made and some probably won't in the next 2 years, oh well. But if you want a top ten list, I'll name a few specific ones. (I said 87-94 because I consider 82-86 pretty much done already.)

1. Recoil
    2. Finish the original Ninja Force (mostly Dojo, but Banzai and Bushido would be cool too)
    3. Blizzard
    4. Bulletproof (a DEF vs. Headhunters con set would be cool, but mainly Bulletproof, most other DEF characters already have ME figures)
    5. Backblast
    6. Cobra blue transport chopper (Eaglehawk mold) with Gyro Viper
    7. Tiger Force 3 pack- Roadblock, Tripwire, Dusty (I'm not even a huge TF fan, I just hate leaving things so close but unfinished)
    8. Night Force 2 pack- Sneak Peek, Lightfoot (see reason above)
    9. Alley Viper v2 (yellow and black)
    10. I don't dare wish for a Defiant or MCC, but maybe we could get Steamroller, Payload, and Hardtop
    looking for:
    vintage Capt Grid Iron helmet and football grenades
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    1. Sparks
    2. Roddy Piper
    3. Maruders 3 pack SGT Slaughter, Footloose, Mutt
    4. Tiger Force 3pack Roadblock, Dusty, Tripwire
    5. Nightforce 2 pack Sneak Peek, Lightfoot
    6. Blizzard
    7. Fridge
    8. recoil