Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2017 Update

20 days more at the latest until the reveal
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Private First Class manolive@hotmail.com's Avatar
    For Cloaked Raven's sake I'm going to shift the focus to the 12" stuff.

Sounds like we're getting a GI Joe video game crossover! I'm betting on a Pitfall! figure!

The link for FSS 5.0 Log-in on the Gijoe club home page is working for me. Once you sign in you will get a message saying the subscription period has ended. From there you need to click on the link at the bottom in the black ribbon "My Account" to see your invoice and email.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    I can dig it, Geek.
    These go to Eleven...

Fss

Quote Originally Posted by gwilly View Post
    Does anyone know why the fss link won't let people log in?
    FYI... it lets me log in. The only thing you will see after you log in is the "it's closed" statement but what you want is the bottom left corner which is the link to your info to change addresses or CC#.
    Last edited by GIJCC_Staff; 01-11-2017 at 03:32 PM.

More hints... hmmm.

3 3/4": Cobra's chilling new plot is a force to be reckon with! You are going to really have to research this one.

12": I've fought there and I've worked there..I find it gets overgrown very quickly.

Oh man, Hint #2 (3 3/4") "Force," to reckon with?
    Hint #1 Joes will "Battle,..."
    Please dear God let it be taken literally. Battle and Force = Battle Force? There will be no end to my excitement if it can be taken literally at face value clues.
    I might get "Viva Le Fun Pub Inc," tattooed on my chest!!!!
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

"Cold, calculating troops" and "chilling plot" sure sounds like a team of Arctic cobras. Could be Battle Force for the Joes. It fits the research clue too, since they tested experimental weapons/vehicles. If it is BF2K vs Arctic Cobras in the main set, I'd be okay with that, but if some highly requested Arctic Joes (like Blizzard) end up as very limited convention exclusives (like Freefall last year) I will be very disappointed with that.
    looking for:
    vintage Capt Grid Iron helmet and football grenades
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Private First Class jchayes01@yahoo.com's Avatar
    So, the 12" set is jungle themed......SWEET!!

Private First Class fostereben@gmail.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GIJCC_Staff View Post
    More hints... hmmm.

3 3/4": Cobra's chilling new plot is a force to be reckon with! You are going to really have to research this one.

12": I've fought there and I've worked there..I find it gets overgrown very quickly.

My guess for the 3 3/4 inch set BF2000 vs Overkill & BATS. My guess for the 12" set is Mouth of Doom Jungle Explorer.

I have no idea but these are my guesses.