Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2017 Update

Private First Class manolive@hotmail.com's Avatar
    I think you guys are focusing on the wrong part of the clue. I think "calculating" is the hint. I'm betting we get a set of accountants! It'll be Crimson Guards in business suits with laptops.

Or maybe robuts.

And they'll "trap" the Joes with lengthy and confusing tax codes.

If the Con Set is recycled joe and Cobras in arctic gear, what does that mean for FSS 6.0
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Sergeant
    If it's Crimson Guard in civilian clothes and EE operatives that would actually be really cool. Maybe the attorneys who T and X employed to get Cobra Island recognized as a sovereign state? Or Fred VII and VIII and Tomax in their business suits.

Ok so what about Cold Slither? http://gijoe.wikia.com/wiki/Cold_Slither

I actually would not hate that idea, especially if it came with a well crafted corporate espionage convention comic!
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Private First Class manolive@hotmail.com's Avatar
    That would be fun! And in the other side it's Snake Eyes and Shipwreck in their crazy backup band gear with Lady Jaye, Scarlett and Cover Girl dressed as groupies lol.

Sergeant
    If it's really Cold Slither would it just be metal versions of Zartan (maybe with some elements of Ninja Force Zartan?), Buzzer, Ripper and Torch? Why not go "whole hog" and add metal versions of Road Pig (SECURITY tight black shirt), Gnawgahyde (black leather) and Monkeywrench, too? Monkeywrench already has the duster.

Remember, there's already a Zarana Cold Slither groupie outfit from the SDCC releases.

Mind you Zarana is as pricey as anything. While I'd love to have her in my collection not likely to happen

But when can we stop speculating and get some reveals?