Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: January 2017 Update

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    I really hope all the figures are revealed before registration starts.

How come the figures aren't being revealed on the club forum as they were in the past? Otherwise we have to keep navigating to the Con page to see them.

Registration can't start without a brochure or some other type of listing of sets and events.
    Last edited by kelty11@verizon.net; 01-24-2017 at 02:48 PM.

How come the figure aren't being revealed on the club forum as they were in the past. Otherwise we have to keep navigating to the Con page to see them.
    And why doesn't the Club utilize its Facebook Presence? With 17,500 people liking the page is is probably their best marketing tool into the GI Joe community and way to attract potential new members. I never understood that. Twitter is a pitiful platform for them and they put more effort into that with the 2,000 people following vs the 17,500 people that clicked liked and could be reached through a small dollar marketing campaign.

And why doesn't the Club utilize its Facebook Presence? With 17,500 people liking the page is is probably their best marketing tool into the GI Joe community and way to attract potential new members. I never understood that. Twitter is a pitiful platform for them and they put more effort into that with the 2,000 people following vs the 17,500 people that clicked liked and could be reached through a small dollar marketing campaign.
    LOT of people keep asking that....

All reveals should be posted simultaneously on FB and the Club homepage. I'd like to see everyone's comments about each character as they are revealed. The vast majority of comments over the last few years have been positive for each reveal.

The reveals build excitement, you will always have the trolls but in general momentum can be built through the reveals. And the tools with the broadest reach possible are the most effective.

Looks like they are using the Con FB page and the Club FB page to promote the second reveal...

Corporal
    Are the female Cobra trooper 3 packs going to be available before Joecon, or at Joecon?

Anything on Heartwrencher?
    Last edited by bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net; 02-05-2017 at 08:23 AM.