Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Convention Set Reveal coming soon

2017 Convention Set Reveal coming soon

Congratulations Members,
    We have finally made it to the month we've all been waiting for. The 2017 Convention Set Reveal. We've guessed, we've debated, we expressed our hopes, and then we even went back to the drawing board with cost effective ideas for FSS and Con Sets. Fun Pub Admin will drop a much anticipated announcement on us very soon.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

There will probably be a hint in the comic store version of convention comic which hits on 1/11. I can't wait! Here's hoping its BF2000, DEF, Red Shadows, or Star Brigade (or something completely unexpected!!).

LKelty, I hope you are correct about BF2000, Red Shadows, or DEF!
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Yes!!! Did you see the closed thread posted today by Admin!?!? They've designated it the announcement thread for Con Set and FSS! You just can't post on it. But I don't think they'd post it up January 1st, if they were going to make us wait until the end of the month. Yo Joe! I got a good feeling about this!

Just saw it. They'll probably post a link a to the Convention brochure and then slowly reveal the individual figures in the con set.

I hope registration doesn't start too soon as the last quarter of '16 has been brutal in terms of new releases and kickstarters.

I can't wait for the Con Set Brochure! C'mon BF2000!!!! Please

Star Brigade would be awesome.

"We are still planning on starting convention registration this month.
    Hints...hints... you want hints... hmmm...
    12" set This Joe will have two chances at battling and exploring the roots and vines...
    3 3/4" set: These Joes will have to battle Cobra's cold calculating troopers waiting to trap them..."

Hmmmm. Battle= Battle Force 2000? Cobra's "Cold" Calculating Troopers Cold = Sick =Plague = Plague Troopers?

I'd be ridiculously happy if it was Battle Force 2000! There are no words to express how happy I'd be.

Corporal
    Battle= BF2000 or Battle Corps?

Cold=Arctic or ocean or space?

Trap=Armadilha?

Maybe we'll see a con exclusive 2 pack of Armadilha and Pantano?

Cold weather Joes, such as Avalanche, Windchill, Subzero, Tundra version Stalker?

Cold weather Cobras, such as concept case Snow Serpents, Cancelled Arctic Cobra Commander, Pantano, Snow Wolf?

Cold water Joes, a S.E.A.L. Team, such as Tracker, Depth Charge, Battle Corps Shipwreck, Dr. Link Talbot, Chief Torpedo, Wetdown?

Cold water Cobras, such as Sea Slug, Hydro-vipers, Electric Eels, Morays, Battle Corps Eels v.2?

I could go on, but I'll leave room for other ideas.