Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IDW: Revolution comics

I personally don't mind crossovers if they work. But this crossover seems very forced. I still think that GI Joe might be better off with Marvel/Disney. Maybe we'd get some really good Joe comics from Marvel (Hickman, Remender, Brubaker, Aaron, Way, and Hama). In my opinion only Jonathan Hickman could pull off a TF/Joe comic.

Smile

Right now it's only half the cast, but it's the half that was left with Megatron & Rodimus at the end of MTMTE. Issue one is already out, go give it a try

IDW has a 5 page preview if you want to check it out: https://www.idwpublishing.com/produc...-lost-light-1/
    Last edited by Commander_Lane; 01-02-2017 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Please remove person's email or do not reply with quote --- thanks.

Private First Class
    I've dutifully bought all of the titles and the trade sized kick off. I've read it all. Even though it seems to have released in a jumbled order, so my reading retread a few things. It's not good. It's the worst Scarlet that I think I've ever read.

It's no wonder my home shop has three pull box copies and two shelf copies a month.

I've tried to not complain because at least there's Joe titles being made - but seeing everyone here lamenting the titles as well has me feeling talkative. How does one vote with their dollars when the whole franchise seems so fragile these days?

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the portrayal of Scarlet was terrible. She appeared to a trigger happy, murderous, psychopath. Throughout the series she is basically condoning the capture, torture and dissection of various Transformers.

Also, the Sgt. Savage mini-comic in Joe #1 is bizarre. The bagged issue costs $5 extra for this. IDW could have easily included this story as a bonus in the regular edition of the comic. I wonder if IDW and Hasbro are going to be introducing elements of Savage and Extreme into the new continuity?

Private First Class
    Read GIJoe #1 (Reconstruction) this morning. More of the same. I abandoned it about 16 pages in. The only part that was good was Rock & Roll asking Skywarp for a ride. Those three panels made me laugh. Otherwise - terrible.

I'm sure Aubrey Sitterson and Giannis Milonogiannis are fine creators of other things, but this wasn't good.