Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: December 2016 club updates

December 2016 club updates

We hope all of you have a joyous Holiday Season and Merry Christmas! Our Christmas Sale is starting today! If you would like delivery before Christmas, you need to order by the 13th.

Many quantities are limited and when they are gone that's it.

The sale will run through the end of the month so that you can spend your Christmas cash on your favorite GI Joe item! Check out the club store today!

Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas!

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    Any update on fss shipping?

The container with the FSS 5 figures and Transformers crossover set are in transit now. It should arrive here around the first of January.

Still looking at January for convention information and registration start. Figures are not far enough along to show anything yet.

2017 12" Club Membership figure will be on the cover in the January Mag. The December Mag is super late (due to printing issues). It will go in the mail in the next day or so. We have finished the transition out of the Transformers Club and that caused a couple of hand off issues with the print files.

All of the Black Friday orders have been shipped as of last Friday.

Thanks for the update!

Private First Class
    No 12" incentive info until January? That's disappointing...

So now I will be short a monthly magazine as I'm not re-upping until I have an idea what the figure is.

Private First Class
    Any news on whether you can change Big Lob's legs to give us full knee and ankle articulation?

Private First Class
    I would appreciate an update on those suggested changes to Big Lob as well.

Hey Club,

How bout dropping some tasty vittles on us, perhaps a hint at the Con themes...

It's been kind of dead around here.

Quote Originally Posted by axonrey@gmail.com View Post
    Hey Club,

How bout dropping some tasty vittles on us, perhaps a hint at the Con themes...

It's been kind of dead around here.
    I agree we need some hints on the Con and maybe an estimate on when the next FSS timeline will be. Not the ones on the boat, but next year's ...

Sergeant
    Really did expect to know con theme by the New Year. Surprising that we haven't even gotten any hints.