Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: November 2016 Club updates

yeah this please...really want that jeep!!!!

Corporal
    Me to she was the reason I joined the club. I don't know about anyone else but I still haven't seen any images of her or the vehicle and I've been waiting for 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by funpubincadmin View Post
    Please note that we are showcasing the 2017 free membership figures in the GIJCC magazine as a FIRST LOOK. It is against club policy to scan any part of the magazine online. Full promotional images will be posted on the club forum and Facebook for non-members interested in joining at a later time.

The 2017 GIJoeCon sets are pending tooling research and final approvals.

Our 12" Super Joe and 3 3/4" Cobra Female Troopers are separate club exclusives that will be available in the club store for 2017.

Whaaa, what 12" super joe are you speaking of?!?! When was this announced?? Is this the club incentive figure? a Con exclusive? or simply a club exclusive??

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    Simply a club exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by funpubincadmin View Post
    Our 12" Super Joe and 3 3/4" Cobra Female Troopers are separate club exclusives that will be available in the club store for 2017.
    These go to Eleven...

We announced the 2017 club exclusive products at our GIJoeCon club panel. These will be available to purchase from the club store.

The 12" Super Joe and 3 3/4" Female Cobra Trooper figure samples are pending shipment from the factory. We will present previews in the GIJCC magazine when available.

No other details on the Dreadnok vehicle with Heartwrencher, as it has not been scheduled.

We have a Black Friday Sales Event happening now through Nov. 29th. Don't miss out on several Door Buster prices and Limited Quantity deals to help with your holiday shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by GIJCC_Staff View Post
    We announced the 2017 club exclusive products at our GIJoeCon club panel. These will be available to purchase from the club store.

The 12" Super Joe and 3 3/4" Female Cobra Trooper figure samples are pending shipment from the factory. We will present previews in the GIJCC magazine when available.

No other details on the Dreadnok vehicle with Heartwrencher, as it has not been scheduled.

We have a Black Friday Sales Event happening now through Nov. 29th. Don't miss out on several Door Buster prices and Limited Quantity deals to help with your holiday shopping.
    Booo.........or bah-hum-bug!

Any chance that we'll see some hints for the 2017 con set soon, or will it be closer to registration in January?

A reveal of some kind would make a great Christmas present!

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    It would indeed, even if it was just a hint.
    These go to Eleven...