Thread: FSS 2.0 Month #3 Now Shipping!

FSS 2.0 Month #3 Now Shipping!

Keep checking those mailboxes this holiday season as the third round of the G.I. Joe Club FSS is now shipping! Who is it? Well we can't tell since it's as mysterious as your Secret Santa from the office, but hopefully you'll find out soon enough!

Name:  gijcc_fss_2_logo.jpg
Views: 7017
Size:  46.0 KB

I can't believe life just keeps getting better. Most definitely something interesting for the Christmas season...let's hope it's over the topp! DEFIANT ! BLAST OFFF!

Got mine yesterday, figures look great as usual, but neither bubble was attached to the card, both were loose in the box. I am an opener myself, but I trade/sell some of these, so it is annoying when they are not sealed on card, and it seems this problem is becoming more common. 3 out of 6 so far have come this way. Is the club working on a solution to this for the next shipment? All 13 from the first wave were perfect, for me anyway, just wondering what changed for wave 2.

Junior Member chris_decobre@rocketmail.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jared.vitosh@gmail.com View Post
    Got mine yesterday, figures look great as usual, but neither bubble was attached to the card, both were loose in the box. I am an opener myself, but I trade/sell some of these, so it is annoying when they are not sealed on card, and it seems this problem is becoming more common. 3 out of 6 so far have come this way. Is the club working on a solution to this for the next shipment? All 13 from the first wave were perfect, for me anyway, just wondering what changed for wave 2.
    I'm totally with you on this. I received my Tollbooth with a "double-stamped" bubble making the figure look like it was re-sealed. To make matters worse, his cardback was severely bend right down the middle of the card. For the hard-earned money we're all spending, you would think that we not have to worry about these kinds of issues. These are problems I would expect from a retail or international/bootleg. It's just a shame that I have had to return two figures myself, AT MY EXPENSE!!! ...not happy with the club AT ALL right now.
    If there are others out there having the same problems, PLEASE post!!

*off my soapbox*