Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Revolution - The times they are a changing...

Question Revolution - The times they are a changing...

This is the January solicitations for IDW Revolutionaries #2 which should be of interest to Joe fans...

Revolutionaries #2
    John Barber (w) • Fico Ossio (a) • Tradd Moore (c)
    ENTER THE SHADOW!One of the REVOLUTIONARIES is missing—and when his teammates launch a rescue mission, they get a little help... from the 4"-tall other-dimensional MICRONAUTS! Together they'll have to face the swords of the all-new, all-different STORM SHADOW—and she's not taking prisoners!
    FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Name:  Revolutionaries02_cvrSUB-A.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  48.2 KBName:  Revolutionaries02_Storm Shadow 2.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  48.0 KB

http://www.newsarama.com/images/i/00...ownsize=*:1400

http://www.newsarama.com/images/i/00...ownsize=*:1400

Now if you want to see the pictures in a size you can actually see (not the Forums restricted size ones click the links above...
    Last edited by rjhiii@sover.net; 10-21-2016 at 12:14 PM.

I'm okay with this as long as it fits into the Joe mythology properly (Storm Shadow's daughter, etc). I hope it's not just Hasbro and IDW forcing a SJW agenda on the fan base (as Marvel has ).

I am okay with it if we get a sweet action figure out of the deal

A figure would be great. I'm actually enjoying the Revolution event so far. Although Scarlett's acting like a right-wing hawk and Optimus Prime seems more like a benevolent dictator than a protector of Earth.

I usually wait for the TPB's to come out before I get into a storyline, so I'm always a few months behind. That being said, I've seen the previews and look forward to reading more of the Revolutionaries comics. And yes, give us some figures!

Sergeant
    Not reading any of it. Didn't like first issue and the TF an Joe individual series' are so much better. Seems like they tried to cram everything into that issues and it just didn't work.

Do we really need the Movie now?
    When The Going ! Gets Tough

Sergeant
    Considering that Marissa Fairborne is in her late 20s or early 30s in this continuity...

Private First Class
    I am enjoying Revolution OK, but not planning on picking up Revolutionaries. I probably just be picking up the Joe title after the event. I'm hoping the new movie will be just the Joe side of the new universe.

I hope they go through with the reboot of the movie-line. Dwayne Johnson's overbooked schedule might actually end up being a blessing in disguise. Reboot. No more Rex, no more Duke loves The Baroness. Restart. Back to the filecards for inspiration new writer's room. Do us proud.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1