Thread: Vintage/O-Ring Large Lot For Sale

Vintage/O-Ring Large Lot For Sale

Hey Team,

I'm looking to sell my old Joes to finance the purchase of the Transformers Ninja Force Scarlett Crossover Set. Most of these figures are well played with to fairly played with condition. Some aren't worth much more than parts, others are still in fair enough shape for a youngster, or maybe could be restored. Some just need a fresh o-ring. I'm working on sorting accessories as well, and will post more pics when I have done so. Most of these will not be complete.

Since I'm trying to finance the crossover set, I'm asking $200, with free shipping to the 48. I realize that might not be a fair price, so I will consider any and all offers. I'd prefer to sell the whole lot, but am certainly willing to break it up as well.

Please ask if you have specific condition questions concerning a given figure.

Accessories preview:

Accessories preview:

Private First Class
    I would be interested in this lot.

Shoot me an offer and we can get talking...

Private First Class
    175.00? I haven't bought anything through the club forum before, so I'm not sure how this works.

Private First Class shmjh57@yahoo.com's Avatar
    If you still have this available, I am very interested in purchasing it. Let me know and we can go from there.

Officially sold. But thanks.