Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 G.I. Joe/Transformers Collectors' Club Crossover Set - Package Preview!

I'm saving myself the headache and just expecting possibly beginning of Feb. If they come sooner, mores the better. :0)
    (All respects to Mr Carlin) Things you'll never hear a Joe say:
    Hand me that VAMP.
    Do what you want to the civilian, but leave me alone!

Banned
    Yeah, it'll be december 23rd on Friday so there's little to no chance that they make the "late December" shipment we were all promised when we paid forward. See it in February, I guess.

Does anything ever make the projected time?

In their December updates thread, they already said they wouldn't be receiving them until January:
    "The container with the FSS 5 figures and Transformers crossover set are in transit now. It should arrive here around the first of January. "

I'm sure retooling Salvo based on the feedback they got set the timeline back a bit. Perhaps they were still hopeful to get them from the manufacturer on time but maybe the manufacturer had problems.
    25% Red Lasers / 25% Blue Lasers / 50% Knowing

If it reduces freight costs, or if the figures were produced at the same time since they're all low number runs, I understand why they would.

Banned
    Guys, all I'm saying is that this item was CHARGED to all members credit or debit cards at purchase and it was very much insinuated that the reason for that was because it would ship relatively quickly. At least with FSS you're given the option of being billed in installments and - with everything else the club sells - you're billed within a day or two of shipment. If this was going to be produced or shipped with FSS I just don't understand why there was no bill at shipment option since it was not cheap and billing ahead meant a bunch of customers' money was then tied up in an item they will not have until February over the holiday season. Seems like that could have been avoided to me.

I would generally agree that pre-billing a pre-order should be met with as little wait time as possible. And if this wasn't being built to order, there's no real reason they should have needed to require payment upfront.

Banned
    Anybody else get a notification that their five-pack just shipped? I did.

You mean this one yes sir!!!!

A package was shipped to you on: 01/06/2017 via U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail.