Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 G.I. Joe/Transformers Collectors' Club Crossover Set - Package Preview!

Exclamation 2016 G.I. Joe/Transformers Collectors' Club Crossover Set - Package Preview!

This 2016 crossover set has "book style" packaging for the five figure G.I. JOE/TRANSFORMERS exclusives and is VERY collector friendly. Once the front panel is opened, the clear sleeve slides off. Figures can be removed and replaced in the internal blister tray as desired for play or display.

This Limited Edition set is available for pre-order and production quantity
    will be split between the two Collectors' Clubs!

Sergeant
    It does look beautiful guys, but this is a perfect example of why offering bagged figures as an alternative for people not concerned with the box would work.

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    I can't wait for this

Any alternative that gets me that scarlett and allows me to put my kids through college would be preferable.

I do like the packaging. Hope it remains in the store for a while.

Totally Original Packaging!! Quite the Surprise. At the time ,this story was epic and was set aside from the Ninja story. Should really use this type of Packaging on more offers. Maybe JoeCon extras of the 3 Paks ,instead of little baggies.
    When The Going ! Gets Tough

Sergeant
    Is there ANY update on when this is shipping? We paid upfront for it a LONG time ago.

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    I believe they said end of December

I'm pretty sure I have prepaid for the FSS and waited almost 6 months for them to START shipping. Then it was almost a year later that they finished the subscription. Waiting 2 months for this isn't that long.
    Since it has Transformers in it, and FunPub is losing the license to make/sell Transformers at the end of the year, these will almost certainly ship during December.
    looking for:
    vintage Capt Grid Iron helmet and football grenades
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Sergeant
    That's all true but we're already into christmas week. I expect we probably won't see this until the first week of the new year.