Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 GIJoeCon Brochure is now online!

If you have questions, please use the email link on the GIJoeCon page and we will post the answers in the FAQ.

We are currently recoding the entire registration site so we don't have an exact date when registration will start. It will be after the first of the year.

As soon as we get samples from China, we will post pictures of the sets online.

Thanks for your support!

Banned
    I just don't have any excitement over this set. How many Flint repaints do you need? Eco Force/Warriors was always a gimmick and characters like Cess-Pool had no impact on the comic or cartoon storylines. Cobra is a terrorist organization. It has a commander or a reanimated emperor. It does not have a "CEO." Cobra's business interests are run entirely by Tomax and Xamot through Extensive Enterprises and Cobra Commander through ARBCO. The ONE exception being when the organization goes broke and Cobra Commander had to take the music business by storm with the band Cold Slither and refill the coffers. See you guys in 2015 and is it too much to ask to get a Tiger Force set? I don't care if it's Tiger Force vs. Cobra La or Tiger Force vs. Zombies or whatever, just give us a Tiger Force set.

Private First Class fostereben@gmail.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jared.vitosh@gmail.com View Post
    I'm not that into Zombies, so I would probably trade most of the Cobras, but I'm really looking forward to the Joes in this set. I do have one suggestion. I hope the Club is NOT going to use color changing paint on the ECO Warriors. It might seem like a nice tribute to the 90s figures, but after several years my original ECO warriors permanently faded into "battle damaged" mode. As an adult I would not want this to happen to a collectible item. Furthermore, how many of us would play with these and shoot water at a $400 con set?
    What do other members think of this?
    I agree please no water shooting or color changing

Hey guys... as Cross-Country would say... "don't fret none"!

Check out the 2014 GIJoeCon FAQ....Click Here.