Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FSS 6 Ideas

Private First Class Josiahdongraham@gmail.com's Avatar
    Personally these are the characters I would really like to see in the next fss

1. Tomax in business suit (new head, reverse the flower to the other side of suit)
    2. Dojo (last of the original ninja force 1992 line up)
    3. GI Jane (really want to get her to go with comic accurate Joe Colton)
    4. Dr Knox
    5. Slaughter's Marauders Mutt
    6. Slaughter's Marauders Footloose
    7. Crystal Ball
    8. Hotwire
    9. Sgt. Savage
    10. Krake (pre-cobra commander, the only IDW Universe character I'd really care to see as a figure)
    11. Skip (Action force Z-force commander)
    12. unreleased Renegades Roadblock (with alternate 1986 head and vest)
    13. Big Lob

Private First Class sheila4420@hotmail.com's Avatar
    I still want a Major Barrage figure as well as Fast Draw, Ghostrider, Grid-Iron, Blizzard, Rock n Roll v2, a REAL Cutter figure (not just Gung Ho's head on a body), Stalker v2, Lt. Jingles, Sgt. Day (those two could be an S.A.S. Or S.A.F. group with Big Ben and the other British agents), Crystal Ball, and maybe a new Cobra villain and any new Dreadnoks are welcome as well. But I'd still want to see a Soft Master figure to complete the Arashikage Family.

Private First Class
    1. Crystal Ball
    2. Golobulus
    3. Cobra La Royal Guard
    4. Hydro Viper
    5. Nullifier V1
    6.Hardtop
    7. Payload V1
    8. Ninja Force Zartan
    9. Night force light foot
    10. Krake as civil war cobra commander
    11. Laser Viper
    12. Gung -Ho V2
    13. Big Lob

So what I see from the list so far as a diverse collection of eras and figures that are wanted. So any thoughts of maybe doing two years of 25 figures? 24 regular and a mystery ?

Private First Class robertmsmith65@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I would like to see
    1. Torpedo 2011 wetsuit, bullhorn head
    2. Deepsix 2011 wetsuit, 25th deepsix head
    3. Exosuit for deepsix
    4. Hardtop use tollbooth fss
    5. Crystal ball
    6. Fast draw charbroil body, barricade helmet
    7. Worms mayhem body, interrogator head
    8. Ghost rider
    9. Seaslug scoop head, darklon body
    10. Payload airtight head, skypatrol body
    11. Countdown charbroil head, skypatrol body
    12. Dress greens general

Quote Originally Posted by sheila4420@hotmail.com View Post
    I still want a Major Barrage figure as well as Fast Draw, ... But I'd still want to see a Soft Master figure to complete the Arashikage Family.
    Major Barrage! Holy cow he did he escape my memory?!?! I loved this filecard and character! I wish he was on everybody's wish list. This character has so much potential to be the new Sgt. Slaughter in comics and movies, where the copyrights to Sgt. Slaughter are hard to rent from Mr. McMahon. I always thought Major Barrage would be a good drill instructor for Steel Brigade. I always pictured him in a set with Rook, Checkpoint, and Red Zone. If Major Barrage was used in the right way in just one memorable story, I feel like his character would rise through that ranks of popularity and become more prominent. Great Suggestion Rogue Ldr!!!
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Private First Class sheila4420@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Thanks for the vote Abernathy! Yeah-I always pictured him as Arnold's Major from Predator. He looks JUST like him with his outfit and web gear. I thought that's how his character would be with the Joes as well, leading small groups like the Predator team.

Way too rich for my blood - that would be almost $700.

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    I would really like a true Tan Clutch (25th torso vest & head, retaliation ultimate flint arms, DG Duke helmet, 50th flint legs), LnF Tripwire, the Fridge and the original General Flagg. The FSS Billy head on the ultimate SS frame looks like bobble head Billy by the way.

It could be spread out or partial ala carte since they are made to order. So you can get 12 plus the surprise, or 24 plus the surprise