9) Hydro Viper
    10) Hardball
    11) Downtown
    12) Back Blast
    13) Big Lob

1. Gung-Ho (Dress Blues)
    2. Rock n Roll (Version 2)
    3. Fast Draw
    4. Torpedo (a non-diver, booney hat wearing, land combat uniform version)
    5. T.A.R.G.A.T
    6. Michael Monk (IDW)
    7. Krake or the Krake (as Cobra Commander)
    8. Hardball
    9. Black Major
    10. Recoil
    11. Downtown
    12. Mace
    13th Mystery Figure - Dojo
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Corporal
    I like the variety the club gives us in the FSS format. My only gripe is that they include troop builders. It makes it difficult to troop build at "exclusive prices". That being said, I'm not a domestic or ARAH purist.

1. (Dress blues) Gung Ho
    2. Crystal Ball
    3. Golobulus
    4. (Valor vs. Venom, class A) Gen. Abernathy
    5. (Renegades) Roadblock
    6. Fast Draw
    7. Red Jackal
    8. Red Laser
    9. Dojo
    10. Munitia
    11. (Marauders) Footloose
    12. Agent Faces
    13. Deep Six (out of dive suit)

Quote Originally Posted by WindsorVT View Post
    NO we don't- like Budo (Retaliation), Tan Clutch (POC Greenish/brown), Motor Viper (ROC Nitro Viper) close enough. I wouldn't want any of the remaining spaces for FSS wasted on someone that is already represented in the 25th style. Club Billy is good enough, and most people just head swapped him with an Ultimate Storm Shadow that wanted him in Storm Shadow garb. Now if you found a way to work the figure into a Con Set that gives us somewhere near half of the figures from the years 87-90 I might be okay with it. Otherwise, we might as well bring in a few more IDW characters, or International/Action Force, or Valor vs Venom, Spy Troops, Extreme, AT etc. Another Billy is not important when all the figures I have listed have not been given the 25th treatment and what you want is a simple kit bash custom.
    Okay, Windsor VT, I gotta say something here. I have seen you on this forum asking for a Glenda figure from the club, a figure that could be kitbashed by putting a blonde head on the blue 25th Scarlett. It may not be a perfect Glenda, but it's as good as the kitbashed ninja Billy you mentioned. It doesn't seem fair for you to say somebody can't request a figure just because you think it's an easy custom.
    For the record, I don't need any more Billy figures, but I'm not going to tell somebody else they are not allowed to put him in a want list. Just let people list what they want and let the club decide if there is enough demand to make it.
    looking for:
    vintage Capt Grid Iron helmet and football grenades
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher

Quote Originally Posted by jared.vitosh@gmail.com View Post
    Okay, Windsor VT, I gotta say something here. I have seen you on this forum asking for a Glenda figure from the club, a figure that could be kitbashed by putting a blonde head on the blue 25th Scarlett. It may not be a perfect Glenda, but it's as good as the kitbashed ninja Billy you mentioned. It doesn't seem fair for you to say somebody can't request a figure just because you think it's an easy custom.
    For the record, I don't need any more Billy figures, but I'm not going to tell somebody else they are not allowed to put him in a want list. Just let people list what they want and let the club decide if there is enough demand to make it.
    Jfaria it is true I would love a Glenda figure, it is also true I gave up on her, some international updates, Adventure Team and all the things I had no connection with. If we still had the belief that FSS would continue for an infinite period I wouldn't care if , or be upset with another Billy. I wouldn't mind Ninja Force, I wouldn't mind more Tiger Force, wouldn't mind more Q Force or Z Force or other International Action Force, etc., etc. Heck, I wouldn't mind them rereleasing Felino and Grunt V2 as TF Dusty and Shimik (Argen 7). However, we only have 2 guaranteed FSS subscriptions, and two Cons. That changes everything, now instead of taking spots for characters that haven't had a single figure made in the 25th style we should fill those big holes. So yes, in the past I wanted a true Glenda, but now I can't ask for her in good conscious knowing how many figures still need to be made from 87-90.

Sergeant
    Maybe not to you.

Ok, I'm going to try to keep my list similar in diversity, representing a good range including an international figure.

1. Fast draw
    2. Sub-zero
    3. Cross-Hair v.2 (the dark blue/grey version)
    4. Lt. Gorky
    5. Agent Faces
    6. Colonel Courage
    7. Stretcher
    8. Backstop
    9. Crystal Ball
    10. Rowdy Roddy Piper
    11. Overlord
    12. Captain GridIron
    13. GI Jane if she isn't the mystery figure in FSS5, if she is then Back Blast.

I love the versions of Torpedo and Deep Six everyone is suggesting and I think a fantastic set idea would be to have the divers out of their suits and in dry cloths, maybe have Deep Six's armor as something like the exo-suits we've seen in the past where you can put the figure inside.

Also I have to agree with Windsor in terms of the Billy, I would like to see that version but another Billy in the FSS would be a bit much, I would be ok making my own or waiting for either a retail version or if he fits in to a con set... while the points for how easy it is to custom him are good ones the main reason I don't want to see him in FSS 6 is simply just because he's been done in an FSS already.

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    1. Marauders SGT Slaughter
    2. Marauders Footlose
    3. Light Foot preferably night force but og design would work too
    4. CPT Gridiron
    5. Rowdy Roddy Piper
    6. Fridge
    7. Downtown
    8. Tiger Force Jinx
    9. Tiger Force Psyche Out or Hit and Run
    10. Fridge
    11. Big Lob
    12. Hardball
    13. Shattered Glass/ Sunbow Tomax

Sergeant
    I think it would be a good FSS 6 idea. Billy was younger then and smaller in stature than Storm Shadow (must have had his ninja suit tailored) and even the Cobra emblem was removed from it. I think it would be a good chance to use a more juvenile body and the plethora of ninja weapons available. Red Shadows are unknown even to most collectors and are not a natural enemy to Battleforce 2000.

Plus, this is FSS, NOT a con set which costs around $400. FSS you don't need to subscribe to to get individual figures. You can just buy the remainders after the subscription is over. That being said, EVEN if it was Glenda or some other figure I didn't want included in an FSS I'd probably still subscribe and just sell the carded ones I didn't care for after receiving them.

A con set - especially one with so many troop builders - is much harder to do that with as they don't come carded.

I support anyone else's right to nominate something in this thread for the next FSS. Let's show WindsorVT that he's not the God of what the rest of us would like to see.