Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: FSS 6 Ideas

Great list, but Hasbro won't let the club to Cobra-La (It's probably going to be part of the Hasbroverse or the Revolution line of comics).

We have two FSS series left and one more convention to get our favorites made until the end

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    I am all for Capt Grid Iron. He was really the last Joe I got before I stopped getting Joes as a kid.

Private First Class
    I'm in the small minority, in that I don't care about Cobra LA or repainted Sub-teams. I'm for new characters or new designs/ modern updates. That said, there's enough on skoorcard's list to get me to buy in. The Ver 2 figures, Dreadnoks, Tomax and Blizzard are enough for me buy in. Depending on the design, I might be excited for Crystal Ball and Budo. The 6, potentially 8, wins in this set is enough for me to subscribe.

I guess this could be the best mix (to make the most number of collectors happy) for an FSS yet!

Private First Class
    Great list, but Hasbro won't let the club to Cobra-La (It's probably going to be part of the Hasbroverse or the Revolution line of comics).

We have two FSS series left and one more convention to get our favorites made until the end
    That's why I gave 3 alternatives

BIG LOB is a free figure membership that is march 2017
    1.CAPT. GRIDIRON
    2.RAMPART
    3.HARDBALL
    4.SUB-ZERO
    5.FRIDGE
    6.STRECHER
    7. MUNITIA
    8. SUPER TROOPER
    9. DART
    10. ROCK AND ROLL v2