Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: FSS 6 Ideas

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    They could use Hazard-Viper parts to make a Countdown.
    Countdown would be cool. I can't see the Hazard viper working though, too bulky, maybe the Heat viper/airtight body and if they were able to cast the original helmet.

Corporal
    I would like to see Star Brigade get some modern era attention. They're One of the few sub teams that haven't been touched in the past 10 years.

I would like to see Star Brigade get some modern era attention. They're One of the few sub teams that haven't been touched in the past 10 years.
    And are likely one of the subteams for which the tooling needs are NOT in the budget.

My thoughts on Star BRigade PAss

OF course the last few years I've bought several figures that were from groups I passed on back then

Corporal
    I've been doing the same. I was pretty much done with G.I.Joe by 1988, so figures like Scoop, Ambush, and Gen. Flagg are totally new characters for me. I'm happy to have them now.

Countdown would be cool. I can't see the Hazard viper working though, too bulky, maybe the Heat viper/airtight body and if they were able to cast the original helmet.
    I would love to see Countdown and Payload in FSS 6 or maybe a club 6-pack (Countdown, Payload, 2 Astro-Vipers, Astro-Viper Officer (SB Colors), and Star Viper.

Sergeant
    Would really like to see Star-Viper.

Did you know they produced one with ROC line? Pilot of the Sand Serpent.

Private First Class
    Ok now that we know what figures are in the fss5, con set, and incentive, I have looked through several forums and it looks like most club members can be put into 2 groups 1 pre 1990 remakes and 2 complete sub groups. With this in mind and also looking at what specific figures are mentioned I think I might have the perfect compromise
    1 CRYSTAL BALL
    2 GLOBULAS
    3 COBRA-LA ROYAL GUARD
    4 ROCK N ROLL V2
    5 SLAUGHTER'S MARAUDERS FOOTLOOSE
    6. SLAUGHTERS MARAUDERS MUTT & JUNK YARD
    7 TIGER FORCE ROADBLOCK
    8 SHATTERED GLASS TOMAX
    9. NINJA FORCE DOJO
    10 DREADNOK CRUSHER
    11 DREADNOK DEMOLISHER
    12 BUDO V1
    13 PIPIER
    and for alternates just in case COBRA-LA and PIPER are out because their not available
    A1 STALKER V2
    A2 CAPTAIN GRID IRON
    A3 BLIZZARD
    By going thi route those who want figures 1990 and older get at least 8 figures, those who want to complete sub groups get at least 4 groups, maybe 5 with a couple of stand alone but highly wanted figures. What are your thoughts on this idea

Not a bad list, and if you make Blizzard the TF European version you hit an international and sub group market. Plus you know that Blizzard V1 would be released somehow by the club as an add on or with next year's Con Set/membership figure.

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    That's about the best list I have ever seen. I have come to grips with the fact I will likely never see a modern Sparks figure which is the only one missing that would make this list perfect.