7. Stalker Tundra
    8. Stretcher
    9. Rock N Roll '89
    10. TARGAT
    11. Lightfoot
    12. Hardtop
    13. SGT. Slaughter '88

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    General Flagg senior and tan Clutch please.
    Easy builds with no adjustments

Personally I'd like to see:

Gung-Ho '87
    Blizzard
    Astro-Viper
    Backblast
    Downtown
    Rock & Roll '89
    Laser Viper
    Rampart
    Sub-Zero
    Overlord
    Duke '92
    Dojo

For the bonus figure, definitely a female character. Maybe someone who's never had a figure, like Firewall or Mistress Armada.

Private First Class
    Totally agreed with this...if we only have 2 years left we should get nothing but the cream of the crop

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    So... we have to narrow down all our WANTS to 13. Sounds like mission impossible. We have to all make our picks / suggestions. Golobulus would be amazing & well received, but the financial restrictions would be huge. A Club issued FSS Shooter would be nice. Col. Sharpe is a must. The FSS at it's core is giving the membership the figures that we want. Either they are upgrades on existing figures or featuring never released figures. The FSS is a chance to add figures from the different brands within the Joe-verse. Taking figures from the different scales & re-introducing them in 3 3/4 scale. A few Figures from Extreme or Sgt. Savage would be nice. Take members from the original adventure team can bridge the gap between the 12 & 3 3/4. Fill out the 13 with figures from the different Comic lines & add an unreleased figure from the Renegades series. That should warm up to the masses.

Or we find a way to fight for another extension of the Club...

Or we find a way to fight for another extension of the Club...
    Probably no chance of that with Hasbro's bound to fail reboot idea coming. They won't want any classic concept toys to interfere with their patch-work monster.

Sergeant
    All of the attention that I have for collecting/Joes will be devoted to petitioning the powers that be for another extension of the club's license. I have absolutely ZERO confidence that anything Hasbro does to "reboot" the brand will be something I'd be interested in and, if it is, it'll be a happy coincidence but it won't change my mind about how the club and FP are the best avenue to get the collectibles I want.
    Last edited by j_yoders@hotmail.com; 03-22-2017 at 03:58 PM.

Probably no chance of that with Hasbro's bound to fail reboot idea coming. They won't want any classic concept toys to interfere with their patch-work monster.
    I don't understand why both ideas can't exist.....with Hasbro doing retail for their network of reboot ideas and letting FP continue on doing stuff for the classic collectors.....

Transformers, Star Wars, Ninja Turtles, Marvel, DC, etc all have multiple lines out at any given time.