Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Club updates September 2016

Banned
    Yeah, I agree about the NCL. The bald head would have been better than the weird skullcap we got.

I think we can all agree that the club came through in a big way on that Salvo. Even though we are paying customers, and have a certain right to express our opinions, that effort, for me, has earned them a fair amount of leeway on the figures that I might think are less than perfect. But let's be honest, top to bottom, this is a pretty damn solid line-up.

I will never look at NCL the same way again. This made my day.

I can live with most of the minor issues but Salvo's appearance is central to his character.

Hate to be 'that guy' but....when does FSS 5.0 ship?

I would think we can expect figures no sooner than Halloween and likely closer to Thanksgiving.

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    If the other subs are any indication then I'd guess closer to January.

We are working on the cards for FSS 5. The cards are not ready to be shown.

The Swan and Dolphin resort is sold out on Monday & Tuesday. So, make your reservations for the rest of the week, make sure you are on the wait list at the hotel and then make an alternate hotel for Monday & Tuesday. Hopefully they will be able to work everyone in but we won't know until close to the show.

We don't have the final ship date on FSS 5. Still waiting on the manufacturer.

We love that many of you are participating on the forums about your "dream" figures for FSS 6 and beyond. Just remember to keep the figures a reasonable cost, we can't tool completely new figures or many different items as it just gets too expensive in these small runs. We just want you to have reasonable expectations and suggestions that we can really consider in the future.

Where is the best place to post these suggestions so they will be seen? Maybe Admin can start an official suggestions/wants thread for FSS 6.0?

Private First Class morgardee@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GIJCC_Staff View Post
    We are working on the cards for FSS 5. The cards are not ready to be shown.

The Swan and Dolphin resort is sold out on Monday & Tuesday. So, make your reservations for the rest of the week, make sure you are on the wait list at the hotel and then make an alternate hotel for Monday & Tuesday. Hopefully they will be able to work everyone in but we won't know until close to the show.

We don't have the final ship date on FSS 5. Still waiting on the manufacturer.

We love that many of you are participating on the forums about your "dream" figures for FSS 6 and beyond. Just remember to keep the figures a reasonable cost, we can't tool completely new figures or many different items as it just gets too expensive in these small runs. We just want you to have reasonable expectations and suggestions that we can really consider in the future.
    I still want a Python Patrol Big Boa. You already have the molds for that.

Private First Class morgardee@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GIJCC_Staff View Post
    Unfortunately we can't do a bulk shipment, the system is not designed for that because of the installment payment options.
    Sorry. I'm going to call you out on that one. Blaming this on the installment payment option makes no sense when I always choose to pay full price, all at once. I pay all at once, I should be able to get them all at once. I'm not lying when I say I know Canadians have cancelled their orders due to the high rate of shipping. You are loosing potential customers. I challenge you to make a poll and ask people how many would want the entire collection at once. Even with duty taxes it's still going to cheaper that the $200 (Canadian) it costs in shipping for two sets. If this really is "our club" then meet us half way!