Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Club updates September 2016

Not much has changed, still working on FSS 5 cards. Still waiting on official date from Mfg but.... it looks like they SHOULD arrive here before Christmas.

Will start pre-orders on the Cross Over product and Female Troopers in October. Same on the ship date. Looking like before Christmas. The October Club Magazine will have full dossiers on the Cross Over set.. it's pretty cool! I love the packaging.

If you missed the lost 1960's commercials take a look at them here: http://www.vintage3djoes.com/dietz-a...mmercials.html

Expecting to start pre-orders on Action Man 50th Anniversary 12" products soon.

Again on future products including Convention Sets and FSS items: an entirely new figure's tooling is just not possible from a cost stand point. So as you are dreaming, dream using the current molds with a few new heads and new accessories.

If members knew the cost to get a totally new tooled figure and the Club/Hasbro utilized Kickstarter just for the molds you might find it a win-win-win situation. Fans get new product, Club and Hasbro have access to more molds and more options. Just a thought.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    Does that mean that the Club Store will be offering the Action Man 50th products?
    These go to Eleven...

Golobulus is about the only figure i want that can't really be created with current tooling.

Completely agree. Kickstarter would be a great option - look at the all the fantastic 3.75 figures series that have been funded.

So, the club will be doing actual preorders for the crossover set? I guess we'll have to wait until then to know the cost?

Private First Class morgardee@hotmail.com's Avatar
    So nothing on the bulk shipment discussion? It's a fair request. Let's not have that conversation ignored please.

Sergeant
    BF 2000 could totally be made with current tooling. Just use vests and webgear to make the chest pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by GIJCC_Staff View Post
    Unfortunately we can't do a bulk shipment, the system is not designed for that because of the installment payment options.
    They addressed it here.

Private First Class morgardee@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Yes, and I questioned that. If we pay all at once, why can't it ship all at once? They are loosing international business due to high shipping fees. Chasing nickles, loosing dollars...