Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Club updates September 2016

Club updates September 2016

Remember that the deadline for the FSS 5.0 is Friday! Don't miss out.

We will not have a delivery schedule until the factory gets back to us after they get the qty to produce. This is build to order and they can't schedule the timing until they know the qty.

The 1 per membership limit has been removed for Pythona. See the store.

I have seen some of the Canadian Customers post what their shipping charges are. In the future could the Club charge a single bulk ship freight for Foreign countries (note this does not affect me because I am in Vermont) and ship them like BBTS "Pile of Loot" option? Those signing up would have to understand while everyone else is getting their two figures, they won't be getting the ones they ordered until the last 3 are mailed. Just a thought. The Canadian Postal rate conversions gave me sticker shock.

As a Canadian, I'd love this option. I'd be fine with waiting for one big final shipment if it saved me some cash- The shipping to Canada is currently bananas. I'd just want to make sure it went out with the US 6th shipment so we don't get the surprise figure spoiled.

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    While a single shipment would be nice the kicker is in the customs charges. If you do a single sub customs almost always ignores it because its under $100 for each shipment. If you do two subs then its a hit and miss, maybe 50% to 60% get hit by customs/handling/tax charges which was another $20-$25 added on. One big shipment would definitely have a big customs/handling/tax charge, similar to the con sets. And yes the shipping rates are getting to be insane.

The shipping rates aren't great for domestic members, either. I'd take an all at once option, as well.

Yeah, I had forgotten how much even domestic shipping was until I put this sub in. As much as I love getting the monthly figures if it saved a lot on shipping I would go in for a single bulk shipment. I see the point for international members with customs though, several small packages may get overlooked but a single big one is likely to draw a hefty fee, which may even make shipping the whole set even more expensive. International shipping is tough.

Unfortunately we can't do a bulk shipment, the system is not designed for that because of the installment payment options.

Any idea which Salvo we are getting?
    looking for:
    vintage Capt Grid Iron helmet and football grenades
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Private First Class ERIKSEMAIL@VERIZON.NET's Avatar
    Is there no option to pick and choose the figures?

Right now you buy all 13 of them or nothing. After they are shipped to subscribers, the leftover ones get put in the club store for around $40 each, but the popular ones sell out fast so there is no way to guarantee you get one. There are always people who buy the whole sub for a few figures (or buy multiple subs) and then sell singles on eBay. Big Bad Toy Store usually buys several subs and takes preorders for single figures with varying prices based on demand. I don't know yet if they are doing that for this wave yet, as they still have a lot of FSS 4.0 and some FSS 3.0 in stock that they haven't sold.
    looking for:
    vintage Capt Grid Iron helmet and football grenades
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)