Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 5.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Me too but I am probably the one Tiger Force fan who wants as many Tiger Force figures as they will give me. It will most likely Mayday.

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Or Firewall or maybe Dial Tones sister based on her comic look would be cool too.
    Last edited by troysheets2001@yahoo.com; 08-31-2016 at 07:23 PM.

The short white haired Firewall from Mike Costa's Cobra book or the Firewall from DDP? Not that I don't like both, but I'm curious which one you mean.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Corporal
    "Highly requested"? Maybe, Blonde Cover Girl, Canary Ann? Personally, I would prefer G.I. Jane.

Private First Class
    I've post a thread about Evy aka Range-Viper3

http://www.gijoeclub.com/forums/show...a-figure-made!

Private First Class ChadExcitement@aol.com's Avatar
    I'd feel bad for the subscribers if it's a Devil's Due character on any level. G.I. Jane would be pretty sweet. I'd pick that one up if it was done right. There's a lot of female characters to choose from the original comic and cartoon. Personally, I thought the female "Doc" figure was disappointing. I own the JoeCon O-Ring version and it's okay, I just didn't think it needed a 25th update. The best surprise 13th figure by far was "Frostbite." Unfortunately, getting one that wasn't falling off the card was a serious hassle.

Private First Class

Mistery figure fss 5.0

I suggest Heartwrencher, G.I. Jane Modern version, Dela Eden (Red Shadows), Dr Knox, Firewall and Golubulus.

Yes, I know it's gonna be another female figure, but it would be great a new and updated version of the Cobra La Leader!

Chameleon?
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

If she's a member of Joe team, I think the safe money is on GI Jane, who would probably be a slightly modified Bombstrike.

I would be good with GI Jane, and they definitely could use a lot of pieces from the bombstrike figure, hopefull a new head as the bombstrike head was probably the worst part of that figure. I know a lot of people like the tiger force members but I for one have seen enough of them in the past FSS sets and con sets, I really would not want to see TF Jinx as the 13th figure... Now that Hasbro is releasing Shooter, who was one of the more requested figures, I'm pretty sure she won't be the mystery figure.