Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 5.0 "Shattered Glass" Xamot Preview!

Banned
    This is definitely more of a Sunbow figure than an SG one. We NEED to get the Tomax to fill out the set.

Count me in the group that's really happy about this, too, as I was concerned we were going to see more IDW, amazon and other "alternate reality" figures. Very glad this is similar to the Sunbow cartoon and a Tomax would be a great opportunity to make a new figure with subtle changes.

I think this one is pretty easy to call. Maybe this is just my opinion, or an observation. If this line up was created prior to the contract extension, then it stands to reason that the club also had to approve the figure(s) before the extension. By that reasoning, there is truly one of two ways to look at. Either the club is going to give us what we deserve (Tomax as 13) or they had no intent of doing him at all.

I think that's why they referred to it as shattered glass. That version makes Tomax unnecessary.

Banned
    In the details they refer to it as sunbow/shattered glass.

Please keep this thread "On Topic" with feedback on the FSS figure that is showcased on the first post only.

Private First Class
    I will say though, the figure looks great. And I hope we see a twin! I'm sold on fss. 5 because of this figure.

Private First Class shanewilson536@gmail.com's Avatar
    Love the figure! Could care less for a Tomax, if they do it, cool, if not, cool.

If anyone does want a Tomax and the club doesn't provide it I'd say buy a separate Xamot and fill in the scar on his face and paint it and switch sides with the flower on his jack and there you go! It'll take a lil glue and paint but it's totally doable.

Banned
    It's very doable but it's a GREAT opportunity to do another figure with subtle changes and that's what we really want from the club. New head sculpt with, perhaps, longer hair, the flower on the other side and different accessories, perhaps.

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander_Lane View Post
    We are very excited to offer the fifth limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service. This assortment contains a variety of fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series. It includes classic 80's, 90's, international, and a never before released character to add to your modern era action figure collection. Upon successful completion, you will also receive a BONUS mystery 13th carded action figure with the last shipment.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories to accomplish any mission!

Here is the 12th figure preview:

COBRA SHATTERED GLASS: XAMOT
    (Based on the Sunbow cartoon design and Adventure Team: Shattered Glass comic!)

Features NEW head sculpt and Includes: auto pistol, briefcase containing removable
    cash bundles, and figure stand.

NOTE: All images are Photoshop representations, final product, accessories and/or colors may vary!
    Take a closer look at Xamot's hair and scar. The scar is on the left so is his hair combed on the left side. In the cartoons Xamot's hair is combed on the right side and the scar is on the right. Could any of you see if you can ask the Collector's Club to fix that?

Here are images how Xamot should look.

Last edited by gothiczartan84@gmail.com; 08-26-2016 at 08:40 PM.