Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 5.0 "Shattered Glass" Xamot Preview!

Private First Class
    Take a closer look at Xamot's hair and scar. The scar is place on the left so is his hair combed on the left side. In the cartoons His hair is combed on the right side and the scar is on the right. Could any of you see if you can ask the Collector's Club to fix that?

Here the image what Xamot should look.

I loved these two guys. There were the sleaziest villains in all 1980's cartoons.

wow, thanks for posting that I actually never noticed it!

Private First Class morgardee@hotmail.com's Avatar
    You would also need to move the flower if trying to stay true to the cartoon.

In the Shattered Glass panel, it appears to be the opposite, so the Sunbow Xamot would actually look the same as the Shattered Glass Tomax- which also means in SG they both have a scar, you know, being a reflection and all.

Banned
    But 90% of the people who want this figure don't care, at all, about Shattered Glass. Most people just want a Sunbow Tomax and Xamot.

Agreed, but that's not what the club is selling, so it's accurate to the interpretation it's based on.

Private First Class
    FWIW - I'm not nay-saying the cartoon but, looking at the nine Xamot figures listed on YoJoe (some of you here probably have every version, go physically check), each of them are scarred on the left. I only have the '85 personally, and it's a left cheek scar (released during Sunbow days). Keeping it on the left seems appropriate?

So is it really important or should we focus on other characters that need real tweaks?

All the Xamot's have the scar on the left. As long as the suit is accurate, I want consistency in the character's figures. No problem with this.
    And yea the switching of eyes on Zanzibar is irksome to say the least in the BBTS release

Private First Class

I did just one edit. This is what Xamot should look like as he did in the cartoons. I would be great if the club can fix this make him cartoon accurate.