Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 5.0 "Shattered Glass" Xamot Preview!

Exclamation GIJCC: FSS 5.0 "Shattered Glass" Xamot Preview!

We are very excited to offer the fifth limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service. This assortment contains a variety of fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series. It includes classic 80's, 90's, international, and a never before released character to add to your modern era action figure collection. Upon successful completion, you will also receive a BONUS mystery 13th carded action figure with the last shipment.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories to accomplish any mission!

Here is the 12th figure preview:

COBRA SHATTERED GLASS: XAMOT
    (Based on the Sunbow cartoon design and Adventure Team: Shattered Glass comic!)

Features NEW head sculpt and Includes: auto pistol, briefcase containing removable
    cash bundles, and figure stand.

NOTE: All images are Photoshop representations, final product, accessories and/or colors may vary!

Private First Class csi_kincaid@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I LOVE this! I have been wanting this figure and Tomax in this design for years. Thank you, club, for finally doing it right. Yeah, OK, I know customizers have theirs, I want THIS.

Private First Class
    Xamot looks fantastic, well done Club.

Private First Class mmullin2@chw.edu's Avatar
    Nice figure would go great in my collection. Would like the pants to be blue as well instead of grey.

Private First Class kaljzl0824@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Xamot looks amazing, now you have to give us Tomax in this look. Total win

Banned Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com's Avatar
    This is awesome!!!... Though if I'd say ONE thing... I'd rather the 25th head sculpts and a new head sculpt somewhere else... (And For continuity purposes Bc I'm a perfectionist like that) I'm assuming the originals weren't available maybe? It'd be a sin not to give us tomax... Mystery figure perhaps?
    Last edited by Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com; 08-24-2016 at 03:42 PM.

No, no Tomax. I don't want the same figure twice, at least not in the FSS 5.0.

Banned Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Doesn't have to be fss 5 necessarily, as long as we get it... That'd kill me to just have one of them and since it's a new head sculpt you'd have to have a new one on tomax as well... Or I could swap heads with the originals and fill in the scar and use this one for another character

Private First Class
    I pray for Tomax as the mystery13th, '17 incentive, or FSS 6. This is a version I have been desperate for for years and it looks amazing. I hope it is the 13th, if anything it will be good to get another new head in this FSS. Bravo on this one and PLEASE get around to his brother!

I would wager it’s a guarantee we’ll get his missing half sooner or later. I also agree a new head would have worked better for General Flagg so we wouldn’t have him and Sneak Peek sharing the same one, but on the plus side this new Xamot portrait looks more proportionally correct compared to the slightly too small 25th one Hasbro did. (Kind’a looks like an older Billy too.)

Overall he looks good as a cartoon tribute, but considering this will be the third time we’ve gotten the Twins in modern format, I would have rather seen other individual Cobras like Crystal Ball, Munitia, Hotwire, or even Dr. Knox & Mara made who haven’t even gotten one modern release yet. Here’s hoping in FSS 6.
    Last edited by Shadowcat01@hotmail.com; 08-24-2016 at 04:47 PM.