Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 5.0 Steel Raven Preview!

I've never been a fan of that era either, the original extreme line i never bought and the VvV I bought the new characters that were introduced only as I was not a fan of the new spins on old Joes. That being said there's a lot of people that love those lines and the FSS is really the only place where they will ever see the characters made so I for one think we can spare 1 or 2 spots for characters from that time period. The original line is the one that we will be seeing retail and more likely in JoeCon sets and club figures so let's try to keep the FSS appealing to everyone including the later time periods.

Private First Class dgarlit@gmail.com's Avatar
    Not a fan at all. Though I was never a fan of Extreme, I enjoyed this character in the club character and this doesn't look like that at all. That brown is a bad choice. If it's at all possible, I hope they consider a color change. She should be closer to Iron Klaw in colors. The bar has already been set with that figure, they just need to change the colors to better match him.

This is an interesting design. I could do without the skirt/chaps which make her look like a cowgirl. Great companion to Gen. Flagg as they wear lots of leather and peak caps.

Not the strongest design in the group (Now that we know the club is reconsidering Salvo).

Private First Class mmullin2@chw.edu's Avatar
    another favorite for me, just change the brown to red, and I am all over it.

Private First Class
    This is a great looking figure! I agree with Big Blue II, this is a great surprise on par with Gen. Flagg.

Sergeant
    I'll sell mine if anybody wants it. I have ZERO attachment to these '90s lines.

I like her, she's different. Nice job club.

I like it. Been looking forward to this character. I like seeing SKAR get some attention in the modern figure era. Sometimes GI Joe needs more enemies other than just Cobra. I kinda think her boots might look better in black.