Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 5.0 Steel Raven Preview!

Exclamation GIJCC: FSS 5.0 Steel Raven Preview!

We are very excited to offer the fifth limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service. This assortment contains a variety of fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series. It includes classic 80's, 90's, international, and a never before released character to add to your modern era action figure collection. Upon successful completion, you will also receive a BONUS mystery 13th carded action figure with the last shipment.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories to accomplish any mission!

Here is the 11th figure preview:

S.K.A.R. INFANTRY OFFICER: STEEL RAVEN
    (Based on the G.I. Joe: Extreme animated series character and GIJCC comic stories!)

Includes: removable hat & jacket, sub machine gun, auto pistols x 2, computer pad, and figure stand.

NOTE: All images are Photoshop representations, final product, accessories and/or colors may vary!

About the only thing I have a problem with (as was the case with the Viper figure) I'm not a fan of the Assault Rifle and if I ever decide to open her I'll likely give her a more traditional rifle. Having never watched G.I.Joe Extreme back in the day I have no real point of comparison as far as her build is concerned.

Private First Class kaljzl0824@yahoo.com's Avatar
    This looks nothing like Steel Raven. The colors are different. I knew this figure would be a mess. This is worse than Salvo! I'm sure if this was a membership figure it would have gotten the attention it needed. Like Pythona got. This one just pisses me off. Such a waste of a slot. Thumbs way down here.

Private First Class
    Its ok, everyone likes female characters, but not a fav for me. She could pass as Major Bludd's daughter, lol, if he had one.

Private First Class csi_kincaid@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I actually really like this. Admittedly, I could do without the skirt portion, but this is good for what it is intended to be. She will be with Iron Klaw in my Iron Grenadiers set up for sure.

This one does seem off based on the images I've seen of the character, but having no affinity for the character, i think it looks cool.

Private First Class shanewilson536@gmail.com's Avatar
    Suhweet! That's what I'm talking about....Love the modern look! Just edged out Gen. Flagg as my favorite figure so far! Great job club!

Private First Class shanewilson536@gmail.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaljzl0824@yahoo.com View Post
    This looks nothing like Steel Raven. The colors are different. I knew this figure would be a mess. This is worse than Salvo! I'm sure if this was a membership figure it would have gotten the attention it needed. Like Pythona got. This one just pisses me off. Such a waste of a slot. Thumbs way down here.
    I'll take her off your hands. Keep me in mind if you want to get rid of this one. Plenty to trade
    Last edited by shanewilson536@gmail.com; 08-23-2016 at 05:31 PM.

Banned Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com's Avatar
    The colors are wrong. If the colors matched it'd be spot on

GI Joe Extreme era so no care for how the figure represents to the original. Good looking figure. Definitely a winner, but anything past 1990 really are figures that should have waited until the original 82-90 run was complete IMHO.