Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 5.0 "Classic" Sneak Peek Preview!

Exclamation GIJCC: FSS 5.0 "Classic" Sneak Peek Preview!

We are very excited to offer the fifth limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service. This assortment contains a variety of fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series. It includes classic 80's, 90's, international, and a never before released character to add to your modern era action figure collection. Upon successful completion, you will also receive a BONUS mystery 13th carded action figure with the last shipment.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories to accomplish any mission!

Here is the 10th figure preview:

G.I. JOE ADVANCED RECON: SNEAK PEEK
    (Based on the classic 1987 action figure!)

Includes: removable helmet & vest, assault rifle, binoculars, field radio,
    modern era design periscope, and figure stand.

NOTE: All images are Photoshop representations, final product, accessories and/or colors may vary!

Private First Class
    What happened to the new vest discussed at con?

Private First Class csi_kincaid@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Not bad. Not my favorite in this year, but good. Perhaps, for me anyway, after seeing the Tiger Force version, this is just anticlimactic?
    Last edited by csi_kincaid@yahoo.com; 08-22-2016 at 03:48 PM.

Private First Class
    Looks great

Private First Class kaljzl0824@yahoo.com's Avatar
    At some point here something new needs to be tooled up. A new vest woulda worked wonders here. 10 reveals in and not 1 new part or head. Go back to the other vest. This one looks to short. Very out of place looking.

Private First Class
    Not bad, not sure if its the same head as the Tiger Force version or not. Vest does looks rather short.

Banned Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Yea I remember in the video they said something about a :different: vest, not a new one. Will be customizing thus one as I am with my tiger force one..... EDIT: are we sure that's not new? Looks sort of like the one scoop has but not exactly... Definitely not like sneak ork as much as the other one. What would help the other one would be replacing the grenades With the binoculars from the steel brigade delta/poc beach head vest

Private First Class morgardee@hotmail.com's Avatar
    He looks decent. I'd say 7 out of 10 stars.

Private First Class
    That is the Resolute Duke vest, if I am not mistaken. I preferred the one they used for the TF version, myself. What I was really hoping for were rolled up sleeves like the original.

Private First Class mmullin2@chw.edu's Avatar
    Looks to much like the Tiger Force figure. I still like it, but at least they shouldn't put them out back to back like that.