Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 5.0 Scoop Preview!

Private First Class csi_kincaid@yahoo.com's Avatar
    For the customizers out there, I showed this to my little brother and the first thing he said was "paint it black and Cobra Blue and you'd have a Rap Viper!" LOL only he would think of that.

Private First Class csi_kincaid@yahoo.com's Avatar
    It did say he comes with a pistol. Yes, the holster is semi hidden behind the camera

Sergeant
    I actually like the non-removable helmet. The original didn't have one, either.

Sergeant
    Sorry about all the posts, guys. I am ridiculously excited for Scoop.

Love it! My Operation Dragonfire cast is almost complete. Makes up for the horrible Slavo sculpt. I somehow knew we would be getting Scoop once the Convention Airborne was shown. I do wish he came with a removable helmet, but beggars can't be choosers.

Looks great! I hope you stay with the darker color tan or burnt orange. There's no place for a yellow jumpsuit on a military figure, and it still homages the original figure without repeating the horrible color choices made in the late 80s/early 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by j_yoders@hotmail.com View Post
    LOOOOOVE! Scoop was my favorite as a kid (I'm a print journalist) and I always thought he should have a mic. I like the inclusion of the rifle because, as his filecard says, he has saved his fellow joes in a firefight before. You should still probably include a sidearm like the original had. Is that a holster behind his live-shot cam? Include a sidearm and holster.

P.S. Yeah, seriously, people the colors are never final at this stage.
    LOL, by the time they show us the pictures, EVERYTHING is pretty much 'final'.. Its nice to see them, but its too late to ask for changes. Its one of the annoying things about the club.

Private First Class dgarlit@gmail.com's Avatar
    That Airborne head works really well for scoop, nice choice!

For those asking about the pistol, it's sitting on the figure stand next to his right foot. There should be a holster on his right thigh for it. Doesn't look like there is a silencer, but that has happened before, so it's not surprising.
    looking for:
    vintage Capt Grid Iron helmet and football grenades
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Quote Originally Posted by j_yoders@hotmail.com View Post
    I actually like the non-removable helmet. The original didn't have one, either.
    The original totally hag a removable helmet because i lost mine...