Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 5.0 Scoop Preview!

Only thing I'd really like to change would be a removable helmet, looks great otherwise! I don't mind the orange, although the traditional yellow would be fine too.

IT'S SCOOP! QUESTIONS will finally be answered! His Journalism Skills are Military!
    When The Going ! Gets Tough

Quote Originally Posted by NS550@aol.com View Post
    Only thing I'd really like to change would be a removable helmet, looks great otherwise! I don't mind the orange, although the traditional yellow would be fine too.
    I expect AngelForge, Maurauders, or another caster will make one, as well as copies of Salvo's original weapons

Banned Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I hooe so... Other than the helmet i love this figure

This one looks good. When I saw Sky Patrol Airborne I actually thought this head would be better for Scoop, and here it is. The colors will probably look great in hand, it just looks a little off on the computer mock up. I like that he is well armed and doesn't just have the camera because he is a journalist. That is actually one of my favorite rifles.
    looking for:
    vintage Capt Grid Iron helmet and football grenades
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Private First Class sheila4420@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Scoop looks awesome! Great job on this one. Definitely looking forward to getting him. A removable helmet would've been cool, but he looks great. I wonder if he will have the pistol with the silencer like the original had, if I remember correctly.

this is how to update a classic figure... i'm a little disappointed in the slightly oversized head, but overall this is an A- figure.
    ~ the Baconnaire

Private First Class hb_chris@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Nice! Make it a bit more yellow and I'd call it perfect.

Sergeant
    LOOOOOVE! Scoop was my favorite as a kid (I'm a print journalist) and I always thought he should have a mic. I like the inclusion of the rifle because, as his filecard says, he has saved his fellow joes in a firefight before. You should still probably include a sidearm like the original had. Is that a holster behind his live-shot cam? Include a sidearm and holster.

P.S. Yeah, seriously, people the colors are never final at this stage.