Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 5.0 Scoop Preview!

Only thing I'd really like to change would be a removable helmet, looks great otherwise! I don't mind the orange, although the traditional yellow would be fine too.

IT'S SCOOP! QUESTIONS will finally be answered! His Journalism Skills are Military!
    CRYSTAL BALL'S JOLLY GREATS

Quote Originally Posted by NS550@aol.com View Post
    Only thing I'd really like to change would be a removable helmet, looks great otherwise! I don't mind the orange, although the traditional yellow would be fine too.
    I expect AngelForge, Maurauders, or another caster will make one, as well as copies of Salvo's original weapons

Banned Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I hooe so... Other than the helmet i love this figure

This one looks good. When I saw Sky Patrol Airborne I actually thought this head would be better for Scoop, and here it is. The colors will probably look great in hand, it just looks a little off on the computer mock up. I like that he is well armed and doesn't just have the camera because he is a journalist. That is actually one of my favorite rifles.
    looking for:
    tan harness from 25th DVD pack Stalker
    sniper rifle from Retaliation GI Joe Trooper (gray) or female Cobra Trooper (black)
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Private First Class sheila4420@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Scoop looks awesome! Great job on this one. Definitely looking forward to getting him. A removable helmet would've been cool, but he looks great. I wonder if he will have the pistol with the silencer like the original had, if I remember correctly.

Private First Class terran_brackiatt@yahoo.com's Avatar
    this is how to update a classic figure... i'm a little disappointed in the slightly oversized head, but overall this is an A- figure.
    ~ the Baconnaire

Private First Class hb_chris@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Nice! Make it a bit more yellow and I'd call it perfect.

Sergeant
    LOOOOOVE! Scoop was my favorite as a kid (I'm a print journalist) and I always thought he should have a mic. I like the inclusion of the rifle because, as his filecard says, he has saved his fellow joes in a firefight before. You should still probably include a sidearm like the original had. Is that a holster behind his live-shot cam? Include a sidearm and holster.

P.S. Yeah, seriously, people the colors are never final at this stage.