Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 5.0 Scoop Preview!

Exclamation GIJCC: FSS 5.0 Scoop Preview!

We are very excited to offer the fifth limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service. This assortment contains a variety of fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series. It includes classic 80's, 90's, international, and a never before released character to add to your modern era action figure collection. Upon successful completion, you will also receive a BONUS mystery 13th carded action figure with the last shipment.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories to accomplish any mission!

Here is the 9th figure preview:

G.I. JOE COMBAT JOURNALIST: SCOOP
    (Based on the classic 1989 action figure!)

Includes: removable vest, radio, broadcast camera, microphone, assault rifle, knife, pistol, and figure stand.

NOTE: All images are Photoshop representations, final product, accessories and/or colors may vary!

Private First Class kaljzl0824@yahoo.com's Avatar
    This is really good. I like it alot. I don't know what the microphone is for. But why is he so Orange? Is Scoop not more Yellow? I hope that gets corrected.
    Last edited by kaljzl0824@yahoo.com; 08-19-2016 at 02:42 PM.

Private First Class csi_kincaid@yahoo.com's Avatar
    YES! This is absolutely incredible. Well done here. Leonard Michaels would be proud!

Private First Class
    Please change the orange to yellow!

Private First Class mmullin2@chw.edu's Avatar
    Another favorite. Looks great and yes change the orange to yellow. You notice there is a lot of orange is this set.

Private First Class csi_kincaid@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Remember, folks, it is just Photoshop. The colors always look better in hand. Plus, some computer monitors look different. On my phone he is almost Hazard Orange. On my computer, he looks more yellow.

If the helmet was removable, I'd be willing to call this perfect.

Private First Class
    Great Scoop. Looks great.

bad photoshop, the mic is so he can record what he is seeing and interview the Joes . After all they can't let Hector Ramirez Spin the story for Cobra....

Private First Class
    Good looking figure! This one's a winner! Fantastic! Score is now 4 good, 4 meh, and 1 bad! Good job Club!