Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 5.0 Salvo Preview!

Private First Class
    Needs to be bigger. Was looking forward to this one. Hope the club will try to fix this.

Saw the notice that the Salvo preview was up and immediately headed over here to check it out. TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT. This was my top choice for this FSS and I'm really underwhelmed by how poorly he was planned. Too small, bad leg choice and wrong font on the shirt. And Salvo had one of the most recognizable weapons with his 5-missile launcher!!!! I'd say either make some improvements, or don't make him at all. I'd rather wait for a better representation than get what is on the first post of this thread.

you seek a better advice for designing the figures. this is really improvised

Quote Originally Posted by kentacular@gmail.com View Post
    Saw the notice that the Salvo preview was up and immediately headed over here to check it out. TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT. This was my top choice for this FSS and I'm really underwhelmed by how poorly he was planned. Too small, bad leg choice and wrong font on the shirt. And Salvo had one of the most recognizable weapons with his 5-missile launcher!!!! I'd say either make some improvements, or don't make him at all. I'd rather wait for a better representation than get what is on the first post of this thread.
    totally agree

Private First Class scdenny74@hotmail.com's Avatar
    um, yea. he's not a good looking figure. why not utilize the chest from "The Rock"/Brawler? This character is such a larger figure and you guys have made him look like he's receiving cancer treatment.

Private First Class morgardee@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Ouch. Club this is a HUGE let down. Salvo is suppose to be a big bulky guy. This looks more like his little brother trying to dress up in his clothes.

Seriously, this one is really bad.

I'd take this one back to the drawing board and do it over again.

This it the figure I was looking forward to the most in this wave. Colors, gear and mold are ok, but I have to agree, this guy needs to be bigger. Like Retaliation Rock Body bigger.

The TF Bazooka or Big Brawler body would've been more suitable for Salvo. I'm disappointed with him

Scratching my head here. Agreed that he should be bigger. I'm in with the Bazooka body idea. Legs should be all together different IMO. Though, in all honesty, I cant figure a leg combo that would fit. That font has to go too. Totally agree with that!! 1st disappointment for me. Hope they can right this wrong.
    (All respects to Mr Carlin) Things you'll never hear a Joe say:
    Hand me that VAMP.
    Do what you want to the civilian, but leave me alone!

Private First Class huntersabin@yahoo.com's Avatar
    What a bummer. Pushing into my second year in the club with this being my first Sub; I don't think I'm going to pull the proverbial trigger on these figures. This representation of Salvo is a let down, as several of the previous image releases have been. Seems the option for this Joe fan wil be to watch eBay, sigh, and fingers crossed for any extra figures in the club store.