Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 5.0 Salvo Preview!

Private First Class flvt@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Totally agree...

Private First Class kaljzl0824@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I really can't even look at this figure anymore. Scoop!! The spotlight is totally on you.

I guess that's what they meant by POC. I just can't understand why they would use such a small build. I'm infuriatingly stunned.

I was hoping for a bigger build, doesn't need to be leatherneck/Roadblock/Gung-ho big but something like the Benchpress mold would be good... Anyway, I also agree about the font, that looks like it belongs on an essay not a military shirt.

Corporal
    Ultimate Roadblock torso/arms, easy win.

This build is a head scratcher...

So, is there still time to completely scrap this design and go with something that more appropriately represents his appearances in all of the media? (comics, cartoon)

Even a Bazooka/Bench Press body with a Serpentor head would be a MASSIVE improvement.

Seriously GIJCC, think about starting all over on this one before you go to production. You'll make your customer base a LOT happier with their $25 figure purchase.
    G.I. Joe News & Reviews - JoeBattlelines.com

Banned Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Isn't he supposed to be big?

Very bad figure. anyone with paints and brushes can do this need not be too talented. you simply took parts of other figures without stopping to think whether this figure truly represents SALVO. if you do not have the tools or creativity to make a figure do not. With this offends only to members and the relationship quality with the price is not justified.

we support hasbro to renew the contract with funpublications. (I personally call several times a customer service line hasbro). We do not want compensation figures for free. we just want you to do your job well and respect us

Needs to be bigger! (Retaliation Roadblock style)
    plus more vintage accurate font

edit: and those legs should be avoided in almost all circumstances!

Private First Class madmac41@hotmail.com's Avatar
    It's really sad the the club feels that this version of Salvo is acceptable. Seriously use the Rockblock build. If not I will speak with my lack of financial support.