Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 5.0 Salvo Preview!

Exclamation GIJCC: FSS 5.0 Salvo Preview!

We are very excited to offer the fifth limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service. This assortment contains a variety of fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series. It includes classic 80's, 90's, international, and a never before released character to add to your modern era action figure collection. Upon successful completion, you will also receive a BONUS mystery 13th carded action figure with the last shipment.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories to accomplish any mission!

Here is the 8th figure preview:

G.I. JOE ANTI-ARMOR TROOPER: SALVO
    (Based on the classic 1990 action figure!)

Includes: removable helmet, rocket launcher with projectile, weapons case, pistol, and figure stand.

NOTE: All images are Photoshop representations, final product, accessories and/or colors may vary!

I was really looking forward to this one. Huge disappointment on parts choice and pants colors (which I realize could be a problem with the photoshop and improve on the final version).

Private First Class kaljzl0824@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Not a bad figure, but you guys need to change that font on his chest like big time. Why not use the same exact font style as before? It's an eyesore.

Private First Class
    Looks good, but was expecting Salvo to be on a larger body. I was hoping the Club would use 50th Bazooka 's torso & arms with 50th Leatherneck's legs.
    Last edited by steve.2477@hotmail.com; 08-18-2016 at 04:23 PM.

This body is far, far too small. Salvo is supposed to be a big guy. Why in the world wouldn't you use this body?!?!
    http://www.yojoe.com/action/13/roadblock24.shtml

That one would be perfect for Salvo. I'm almost always a glass half full kind of guy, and I've always been there to defend the club, but this figure is an unbelievable disappointment.

I agree on both the pants color being "wrong" as well as the figure build should be better. I also am disappointed to see the horrid spring-loaded weapons. That's supposedly a selling point for kids, and kids aren't ordering the FSS sets...

Unbelievable disappointment were my exact words as well. This was a lynch pin of the FSS for me, and may have tanked it for me. This is a comprehensive failure.

I don't think this figure is true to the original. He should be much larger. The 50th bazooka torso with Retaliation Roadblock legs would be a much better fit. Also, the bold print on the shirt looks too clean. This is a highly anticipated character and I think a change is in order.

Private First Class
    Swing-and-a-miss. You could have used the entire Retaliation Roadblock build for this and it would have been perfect. Instead we get this bizarre Resolute build that's far too scrawny.

Private First Class
    Even in the DIC cartoon, he was a large guy. Had to be to carry all that ordnance.