Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 5.0 Z Force Gaucho Preview!

I would hope the Club would consider adding a tampo to the head to simulate close-cropped hair, to further differentiate the character from which it shares it's mold and build...

Private First Class
    I hope he has a significantly darker skin tone to help differentiate him from Gung Ho.

Sergeant
    Darker mustache!

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I think he looks cool and as he was one of the two im not sure of I like it so far. In my universe he will probably be Gung Ho in my GI Joe versus the Transformers display he works.

I agree, something like a darker skin tone would go a long way to make him more distinct, and make me feel like I wasn't being swindled a little bit by his inclusion.

I appreciate that the club is trying to give us UK characters in each FSS but Gaucho is kind of boring (a straight-up repaint of Gung-Ho). Although I imagine that the club picked this easy repaint as they thought their contract was expiring this year.

A more Tan skin tone is really the only thing I would change- the colors are photoshop and they always look better in real life than in the previews anyways.

Private First Class
    Yep...make skin tone darker and you've got it.

Corporal
    Does anybody have a picture of Gaucho's file card? I looked on yojoe and didn't see it. I agree, a darker skin tone would help to differentiate from Gung Ho. Also, I like the tatoo, but I recognize that bird from the Mexican flag. I've heard Guacho is Puerto Rican, so does that tat make any sense? Does that tatoo have any significance to Puerto Rico or Puerto Ricans?

Private First Class giants5680@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net View Post
    Does anybody have a picture of Gaucho's file card? I looked on yojoe and didn't see it. I agree, a darker skin tone would help to differentiate from Gung Ho. Also, I like the tatoo, but I recognize that bird from the Mexican flag. I've heard Guacho is Puerto Rican, so does that tat make any sense? Does that tatoo have any significance to Puerto Rico or Puerto Ricans?
    Looks like he's Mexican