Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 5.0 Raptor Preview!

I believe the bird and staff are the same that came with the PoC Zartan figure.

My mistake. I actually forgot that the Jungle Viper came with those wings.

Corporal
    Nailed it! Beautiful.

I was expecting the glider packs that came with Sky Creeper and Night Vulture, so those wings are a welcome surprise. I like this build for Raptor.

Private First Class
    Greatly pleased with this figure. Even the whistle works as a bird call. Just wish we had a flying falcon as well, maybe repaint Freedom from 25th Spirit.

Private First Class mmullin2@chw.edu's Avatar
    Love this figure, too bad they can't give us 2 falcon, the one on the perch and one that is flying.

Private First Class hb_chris@hotmail.com's Avatar
    I love this figure. I wish it had proper boots to be more like the vintage one, but to be honest I had to look at the pic about 5 times before I realized they were missing.

Private First Class
    Looking forward to this one, darklon, sneak peek, scoop, viper, pretty much all of them except for salvo, flagg, and steel raven. However salvo is being changed, and if they change steel raven slightly I'll probably like her too. And general flagg is just meh. Not that I don't like flagg, but im,not crazy about what they did with him. But raptor has always been a favorite. I remember getting him as a kid and being super excited.

Private First Class ChadExcitement@aol.com's Avatar
    Definitely the most important character for me in this sub. It's not too far from the custom one that's been sitting on my computer for the last few years. The new head sculpt is fantastic! I'll pick up Charbroil, Darklon & Sneak Peek as well for my carded collection, but I'm not paying for a 13 figure sub for 4 figures. I'll cherry pick 5.0 like I did 1.0 (Big Boa, Cover Girl & Dice).

Please do not use the vintage bird cowl. Didn't we learn our lesson on Iceberg? Also, consider replacing those camo wings with Skydive's wings.
    Name:  skydive2acc-3.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  46.8 KB