Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 5.0 Battle Corps Cobra Viper Preview!

Exclamation GIJCC: FSS 5.0 Battle Corps Cobra Viper Preview!

We are very excited to offer the fifth limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service. This assortment contains a variety of fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series. It includes classic 80's, 90's, international, and a never before released character to add to your modern era action figure collection. Upon successful completion, you will also receive a BONUS mystery 13th carded action figure with the last shipment.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories to accomplish any mission!

Here is the fifth figure preview:

COBRA BATTLE CORPS: COBRA VIPER
    (Based on the 1994 Battle Corps action figure!)

Includes: assault rifle, grenade launcher, backpack dagger, pistol, and figure stand.

NOTE: All images are Photoshop representations, final product, accessories and/or colors may vary!

Figure looks nice but IF I open it (probably won't I tend to keep FSS figures MOC) I'm swapping out the Assault Rifle for a non bullpup style rifle.

Nailed it! I'll be sticking one copy of this with my trio of Con Heli-Vipers. Keep the goodness coming.

Yes, he would look good with the Heli Vipers and Night Vultures. You could even throw in a 25th Alley Viper and have a whole purple and orange squad. This is one I was never really interested in, but he looks like what he is supposed to be and should be a good figure for those that liked the 94 Viper.

I really like this one. I'll have 5-6 on my display.

This is a nice representation of its ancestor, but a figure i have no use for. I love battle corps, but this one and that mindbender are about the only two i didn't like. Mine will be available for trades or sale for those who need multiples...

Banned
    I know there is a strong contingent in the club that loves this era, but I still loathe these ridiculous color schemes. Why would anyone go into battle in day-glo purple and orange?

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    Looks like it's supposed to, just too garish for my tastes. I'm sure the fans of this era will love it.

Excellent!! Perfect recreation and great companion to Heli-Viper.

Private First Class giants5680@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by j_yoders@hotmail.com View Post
    I know there is a strong contingent in the club that loves this era, but I still loathe these ridiculous color schemes. Why would anyone go into battle in day-glo purple and orange?
    Couldn't agree more...After a great start, this figure is a reminder of the worst era of GI Joe. The purple knife makes it so over the top its funny. I'm sure that there are about 30 people that will love it, while the rest of us just get rid of them to the troop builders. I know that DEF and BF2000 are possible future con sets, but I truly hope this isn't a continual color theme. The 90's neon colors are worse than Grandmas old shag carpet. I really hope the club remembers what they created with the Brazil and October Guard sets. They really have an opportunity to make ugly 90's figures reimagined into cool modern sets.
    Last edited by giants5680@yahoo.com; 08-14-2016 at 09:45 AM.