Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 5.0 General Flagg Preview!

Private First Class
    Flagg looks good, I was hoping for the 30th/FSS Law head to be used. I'm glad they went with the black jacket instead of brown. He would have looked too much like 25th Hawk with brown.

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by axonrey@gmail.com View Post
    I guess the club prefers alternate decos when it comes to battle corps.
    The battle corps version was black jacket.
    http://www.yojoe.com/action/93/generalflagg2.shtml

I think this is a passable version of Gen Flagg. I do have several issues with the design
    1. The face looks way to young for someone who is supposed to a Brig or Lt. Gen.
    2. The fur-lined bomber jacket from the original 1992 and 1993 figures is a much better look.
    3. The leather biker jacket paired with the peaked cap make him look like James Dean playing an SS Officer or a Panzer Commander.

I'll be interested to see the final design.
    Last edited by kelty11@verizon.net; 08-12-2016 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by enforcr98@aol.com View Post
    The battle corps version was black jacket.
    http://www.yojoe.com/action/93/generalflagg2.shtml
    The repainted battle corps version is black, not the original. Just like night creeper leader. That's what i mean.

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by axonrey@gmail.com View Post
    The repainted battle corps version is black, not the original. Just like night creeper leader. That's what i mean.
    hahaha ok, I get what your saying now.

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    This is not General Flagg, this is Arthur Fonzarelli in an officers hat. It might have been passable if the collar and cuffs were painted to look like they were fur lined and if Law's head was used instead. I think this torso would work well for Ghost Rider.

Private First Class csi_kincaid@yahoo.com's Avatar
    It is an awesome coat. Surprised no one mentioned the two star general insignia on the sleeves yet

Banned Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Wait I just thought of something. This is the same head as the FSS 4 sneak peek. Classic sneak peek is in this set. Does that mean both figures Will have this head?

I for one love this figure, i don't care what color the jacket is, i have the original brown jacket version and to be honest i never thought I'd see a 25th style figure so good job!! Anyone that really wants the brown jacket version you can always paint it!

Banned Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NS550@aol.com View Post
    I for one love this figure, i don't care what color the jacket is, i have the original brown jacket version and to be honest i never thought I'd see a 25th style figure so good job!! Anyone that really wants the brown jacket version you can always paint it!
    Agreed. I almost died when I saw this mock up. Definitely one of the better FSS figures (that's saying a lot) imo