Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 5.0 Darklon Preview!

Private First Class mmullin2@chw.edu's Avatar
    One of my favorite figures in this set. I have the original Darklon, but missed the con figure. So will be happy to get this one.

Private First Class ChadExcitement@aol.com's Avatar
    I have the con version and prefer it, but I'm not going to knock getting a carded Darklon figure. That's something we've never had before. Hopefully the card art is really nice. It's not a perfect figure, but I think it looks pretty good, and it's really nice for those who couldn't get the con version at a decent price. All in all, pretty solid.

Those old Zartan lower arms and gloves have got to go. They're too slim and wonky with that torso and upper arm. Those forearms need to be retired.

I may be in the minority here but I actually like the JoeCon version more... this one looks like he belongs in the Tiger Force not the Iron Grenadiers... I liked the new take on the torso from the con set and the legs were a lot better than the destro legs used here. I have mixed feelings about the arms on this one but on the plus side I think the accessories are much better. I am not sure if this will be a keeper for me yet.