Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 5.0 Ambush Preview!

Exclamation GIJCC: FSS 5.0 Ambush Preview!

I like this very much. 2 solid reveals in a row.

Private First Class Josiahdongraham@gmail.com's Avatar
    2 great figures in row!!! Looking great!

Have to admit, that head works really well.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    It could just be me (colorblind), but I'd go with a less vibrant shade of red for the beard, and I realize that this is just a computer generated teaser image, but it looks pretty neon to me.

Otherwise, it's a great looking figure, I love the camo scheme and the cape-thing.

His head looks way too high above his shoulders in this pic. Leaves me wondering what the final product will look like when you remove the solid plastic scarf like I plan to do. I just don't like that accessory. Hope he doesn't have giraffe neck.

I knew that General Mayhem head was going to work well. I'm impressed with the both of the revealed figures. Keep going strong. So far, I'm in for two sets.

The more I look at him, the more I like him. Keep em coming boys! So far two thumbs up!

Private First Class sheila4420@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Both Charbroil and Ambush look awesome so far. I agree that the head does look like it sits way too high on his shoulders though. I hope it's corrected on the final product, and the Club hasn't made any bad figures in my humble opinion. I'm really looking forward to this set, as I wasn't able to get previous sets-not counting Oktober Guard set. I'm really looking forward to having a new General Flagg and Scoop as well! Ambush was always a favorite of mine and so far he looks great! Keep em coming!

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Awesome looking Ambush.
    Last edited by funpubincadmin; 08-10-2016 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Please do not include Off Topic comments.