Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted sdcc 2016 joe set

Private First Class

Wanted sdcc 2016 joe set

Anybody else check hasbros website and see the sdcc set as sold out? Well, if you've got an extra one, I'd love to buy it off you. Pm me and I'll PayPal you! And since this isn't evilbay, I'd appreciate it if your take more or less what you paid for it, and not charge $300 or whatever.

It's not sold out. The con stuff hasn't actually gone live, so the place holder listings show it as out of stock. Keep xhecking.

Private First Class firebaseryan@comcast.net's Avatar
    It's live now. Appears to have gone live at 8:00 am west coast time

Private First Class Josiahdongraham@gmail.com's Avatar
    Just ordered mine!

Private First Class
    Never mind, I got one! They're for sale right now if anyone is looking to buy one. Hurry thougj, don't know when they'll sell out!

Private First Class
    At 11pm EST I snagged the set while hoteling in Chattanooga, TN for a few days. Grabbed the Fortress Maximus too.

Private First Class kristoffer.jackson@gmail.com's Avatar
    They're still available. Nice to not have to rush for once.

Frustratingly they do not offer ship to UK. Can anyone help?

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Just ordered mine!!! $99 plus taxes & shipping. A lot less expensive than the latest one posted on eBay.... $ 190... OUCH.

Private First Class
    I didn't open TF/Joe set until Christmas. My son and I cracked it open, set up the Soundwave HISS and then... man, that Rattler is like 3rd rate quality plastic. Out of the box, I am seeing wing droop. It's just .... cheap.

I'm new to the GIJoe Club. I quit buying AF 20 years ago due to money, time and space. Being back, I still adore/prefer vintage and I do love the look of modern figs (but their elbows frustrate me to no end) but seeing that the SDCC exclusives are a wal-mart knock-off cheap type of quality?

man. Anyone have some hope they can spare a brother?
    I'm vexed that a played with '84 APC, poorly stored, is still sturdier and better quality than a 2016 SDCC exclusive.

On a plus, Shooter's gun case is dope. Stiletto's harness is ill fitting but her blades are great. And, well, there's always an o-ring collection to buy.