Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FSS 4.0 on Club store?

Private First Class

FSS 4.0 on Club store?

Hey all, Can anyone form the club give an idea of when we might expect singles to show up in the store?

I've loved my subscription, but now want to pick up an extra Outback.

Please note that the remaining stock of FSS 4.0 has now been added to the GIJCC store.

Private First Class c.j.lloyd1@juno.com's Avatar
    I have 2 questions and a comment...
    1) Why did an email go out notifying club members that the FSS 4.0 singles were up in the store a full 24 hours after they actually went live???

2) Why was the limit 5 per member instead of 1 per member???

Now the comment. For members like me that paid a premium to subscribe I feel like the Club should make that a priority when offering extras. Certain figures I like 1 carded, 1 open. Many times I have to rely on the secondary market to grab an extra. If subscribers had a priority not only would it be an incentive to sign up but it would show something that is greatly needed from this administration: APPRECIATION.

The 1 per member limit would at the least slow down the sellout allowing people the chance to grab an extra.
    Where do you think these "5 per" went?
    They are likely sold at an extreme Mark-up on the secondary market.

I'm a longtime member and I remember the good old days of this club helping me out and rewarding me as a member. I was able to score my favorite modern era figure: SDCC Slaughter. Both versions for arounds $15 each! On the secondary market I paid $50 & $100 respectively for my "loose" versions. No regrets. I like them and they are a must have.

Think about that and how much of a markup that is. That's crazy. I really wanted a carded Law & Order. He sold out so fast with the 5 per limit. Come on guys. Be better. Serve your members better.

I gotta agree. The 5 per member allowance screwed me outta getting a Billy Arboc. I was stuck at work all day and had no way of knowing these were finally available.

I actually logged in with Billy in stock.
    But since Law & Order was sold out and I saw the 5 per limit I decided not to buy the extra Billy and give them my money. Honestly with their shipping charges Billy may be found at a cheaper total through the secondary market.

I am thinking seriously about not renewing my Club membership over all this. I paid a premium for a service and got sub-par service in return. I'm severely disappointed in Fun Pub's performance lately.

Private First Class
    I find it ironic that when we thought funpub was going out of business everyone was talking about how great they were, and how Hasbro shouldn't cancel them. Now that Hasbro said they'll go on, everybody's getting critical about them, sometimes in the most nitpicky ways! Kind of reminds me about how people are at a funeral. There was a guy I went to college with that I couldn't stand. He was arrogant, thought he was better than everyone else in every way, treated me like crap. He got cancer and,after several years, he died. After his death, people were writing on fb about how wonderful of a person he was. I'll bet if Hasbro suddenly said, you know what? We changed our minds, fubpub is finished. People would protest again.

That being said, I do think it was silly for them to put a 5 figure limit on them, Should be 2 tops. I was going to get Billy to have one to keep in the package, and he's sold out even,though it says he's available. Poop.

Any answer on why the FSS 4.0 figures went up with a "5 Per" limit?
    If I recall correctly that has not been the limit in the past. If I am wrong please correct me. Thanks.

All product limits are subject to change based on available inventory.

Private First Class ChadExcitement@aol.com's Avatar
    I would have liked to have picked up a Billy and an Interrogator, but with Billy sold out, I can just get an Interrogator cheaper off eBay by itself whenever I feel like it. That was a poor decision to make the limit 5 per. I would think members are more likely to buy a few different figures when they can get them all shipped together. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I feel.

I didn't get to purchase any of the figures I wanted either.Very disappointing.That decision was not in favor of the club members.