Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ongoing updates August 2016

Quote Originally Posted by GIJCC_Staff View Post
    These are notes for you guys to have heads up. Everything will show up on FB all in good time. We want you to have the info first by looking here.
    I can understand that, but members do "copy and past" from here and the emails and why would anyone go to the Club FB or Twitter pages if it is all "old news". I appreciate the heads up, but honestly I am on FB way more than I am on here and I am one of the more "active" members on here. Marketing is about reach, and FB gives you the broader reach and easier avenue's to share info to other like minded individuals and collectors. That said, 17,000 fans is a father reach than any of the other FB groups and definitely a broader base than Hiss Tank and other forums...

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    These are notes for you guys to have heads up. Everything will show up on FB all in good time. We want you to have the info first by looking here.
    Thanks, appreciate that. I don't tweet on twitter and avoid FB as much as possible.

Sergeant
    But guys, it's Monday, where is the FSS 5.0 sign-up? Is it not happening today now?

FSS 5.0 is now live.

Xamot still doesn't have a description as we had a tool issue but.... we "think" it is worked out. Some tools got moved to a different factory and we are confirming that we can still get access to them.

FSS 5.0 is now live.
    I am signed up- keep the reveals coming...

Private First Class kaljzl0824@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Got my subs in. Is there a reveal planned for today?

Sergeant
    Got my sub in. If anybody wants my stealthy purple and neon orange "viper," I will be selling it.

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    When will all reveals be put out?

Quote Originally Posted by gjwermund@gmail.com View Post
    When will all reveals be put out?
    Most likely by End of August since the subscription deadline is September 2nd

Private First Class giants5680@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Has anyone heard of if/when we should see the Arcee, Rodimus Prime "Only Human" set? And what about the rumored Heartwrencher? With all the changes the last couple of months, I wondered if these were still in the plans.