Thread: Ongoing updates July 2016

Post Ongoing updates July 2016

GIJoeCon 2017:
    The hotel link should be up pretty soon. We are waiting on approvals for images, etc. Potential sets are not set yet and there is no reason to ask us when the info will be available. It's a work in process. A full press release will go out when it's ready.

As to the timing of items/releases/etc. We can't ever answer these questions as they are all moving targets. This is a fluid process and it will constantly change. When you see a Press Release, that's the official announcement.

Last FSS 4.0 shipment left this week! Enjoy. Please allow them a couple of weeks to get to you!

Still working on decos for FSS 5. Some have been sent for approvals. We hope to get these up pretty quickly. I don't have an exact time frame. Just in progress.

If you missed the Vintage 1960s commercials at the convention, check out the link at Vintage3DJoes!

To celebrate these images, we made a coffee mug for the club "Hut, Two, Three, Four..Got one Joe? Get some more!"

Check it out in the GIJCC store.

Stay cool!

Private First Class kaljzl0824@yahoo.com's Avatar
    When can we expect the Gi Joe/Transformers crossover set to be available? Also, any idea on how much that might cost?

When can we expect the Gi Joe/Transformers crossover set to be available? Also, any idea on how much that might cost?
    Quote Originally Posted by GIJCC_Staff View Post
    As to the timing of items/releases/etc. We can't ever answer these questions as they are all moving targets. This is a fluid process and it will constantly change. When you see a Press Release, that's the official announcement. !
    In looking at things They don't know yet. My guess probably September or October. Most likely before the end of the year since it was announced prior to JoeCon when it looked as if things would end with the new year. Best bet is to wait for the official announcement.

Private First Class kaljzl0824@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I must not have seen that post. Thanks.

FSS 4.0 Update: the 6th and final shipment is going out to subscribers with the bonus 13th carded figure. All packaging was done in China and is two boxes taped together. If you encounter any problems, please contact our Customer Service directly as they do not have access to this forum.

Private First Class
    Just so you guys are aware. The boxes were not taped together only rubber-banded and I also almost didn't get mine. Luckily it came apart at my local PO and they took out the billing slip to verify the addressee.

I always thought everything was packaged in Texas. If they were taped in China that explains why some people haven't received both boxes. That's a long haul from China to Texas and then to the rest of USA, Canada, etc.

Any chance we'll ever get to see some behind the scenes stuff with the FSS? Proposed characters/tooling, rejected designs... things like they.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Yes, there is a chance. After the initial showing of FSS Hit and Run, the criticism of the fandom convinced the club to make changes to the figure that was actually released.