Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New sort of weekly updates!

Regular updates will be fantastic.

When was the July Magazine sent out?

Private First Class dgarlit@gmail.com's Avatar
    Always happy to see more communication, thanks guys!

It has been a little frustrating.But it does look like they are at least trying.

Hello again... here are the answers to your recent questions:

As you may know, we have a higher than normal shipping schedule after a convention and the July magazine was mailed mid-month.

The 2016 Crossover set will be released later this year. Price TBD.

The convention hotel has a per night, per room fee. Details from their web site:

The resort service package includes: unlimited in-room high speed Internet access, free local, toll free and credit card access calls, unlimited domestic long distance calls per day, 2 bottles of water daily, and unlimited access to the resort's health club facilities. This excludes all resort and sales taxes. The current tax percentage is 12.5%. The package will be charged at the time the deposit is applied.

We are still working on plans and will announce the 2017 membership figures as soon as they are approved.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GIJCC_Staff View Post
    We are still working on plans and will announce the 2017 membership figures as soon as they are approved.
    I take it then, you have a tentative idea? I'm not trying to be rude,but the way I've interpreted that is you have ideas, and you've submitted them for approval,and are now waiting?

Could you tell us some of the ideas that didn't make it in the past?
    These go to Eleven...

Quote Originally Posted by GIJCC_Staff View Post
    I suggest Major Altitude as he is the only character missing from this year's SP/Air Commandos/Battle Copter Pilot Sets. (I am not including Spirit and Ace in this list).

Private First Class Josiahdongraham@gmail.com's Avatar
    I really appreciate that the club is listening to everyone and giving us updates on where things are! Really looking forward to seeing what this year and the coming years bring! As far as the membership figure I'm sure it's already been decided but I would love Dojo or Crystal Ball to help complete the Ninja Force and 1987 lines!

I've been waiting for my mag only to realize my membership expired in May, back when they weren't taking renewals. So, don't do that.

Private First Class
    Hey Super Moderator!
    Any possible way that you can tell us what would be the theme for next year's 3 3/4 set? Thanks

I'm positive there's no way they can tell you that. It looks like Cobra-La is the only thing off the table.