Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FSS 4.0 Final Shipment Update!

Private First Class Josiahdongraham@gmail.com's Avatar
    I got mine, unfortunately the 13th figure has got a crack in the elbow The other two figures look great! Hopefully I can get a replacement from the club. The figure itself looks Awesome!!

Private First Class
    13th figure.fell off my package of 11&12, never arriving

I only recieved the 11th and 12th figure. No 13th. There was no additional package attached. Other than the small pieces of tape holding the flaps closed, there was only one other piece of tape located on one end of the box. Definitely not enough to hold anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Josiahdongraham@gmail.com View Post
    I got mine, unfortunately the 13th figure has got a crack in the elbow The other two figures look great! Hopefully I can get a replacement from the club. The figure itself looks Awesome!!
    I had a similar issue happen with mine. The elbows were extremely difficult to bend but after carefully working them back and forth for a while the right elbow has a pretty good stress mark on it. It may have even cracked a little I couldn't really tell for sure.

If joints are tight put the figure in some warm water and lightly move the joints back and forth until they loosen a little.

Sigh of relief, got both boxes in VT today!
    Last edited by funpubincadmin; 07-29-2016 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Merged your posts.

Banned
    So, can we talk about this figure yet?

I'm glad that I received the second box as the tape was kind of loose. My postman wondered how these were accepted into the system (according to him you can't easily send boxes taped together through USPS or the local PO will re-tape them).

I have to check my figure to see her elbows are ok - thanks for the heads-up on this potential issue.

Please note that if you wish to discuss the name of the 13th figure, it is recommended that you start a new thread such as "13th Figure from FSS 4.0 Spoiler Alert". This will allow club members to maintain the mystery without displaying the name before they are ready to see it.

I haven't even cracked mine off the card yet. Y'all got me jittery. Lol!