Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FSS 4.0 Final Shipment Update!

Exclamation FSS 4.0 Final Shipment Update!

Update for Subscribers:

We will be working on the final FSS 4.0 shipment next week. If you have moved, please log-in to the FSS 4.0 website and update your address before midnight Sunday, July 17th, so that we can begin the paperwork Monday morning. Just sign in and click on My Account and you can do the updates there.

We are still working on the FSS 5.0 decos. When they are ready we will start the order period.

Thanks for your support!

Will we have the opportunity to see the mock-ups before the order period?

Yay!!!!!!!!

No, this was not meant to be snarky. LOL! I meant, "Yay!!!!!!!!"

Private First Class Josiahdongraham@gmail.com's Avatar
    I am so looking forward to both the final 4.0 shipment but also the reveals of fss 5.0!!!!!!!

Private First Class mmullin2@chw.edu's Avatar
    Finally! Finally! THE FSS FINAL FIGURES ARE ALMOST IN MY HANDS.

Fantastic. Just got my shipping email for the con set and I can't wait to find out who the 13th Mystery figure is.

Looking forward to seeing concepts/mock-ups of FSS5.

Thank you for the info club!I look forward to the final shipment.

Banned
    Just leaving SDCC. I have a much greater appreciation for the way the club does things, even when there are delays as with the FSS 4.0 final figures, when confronted with Hasbro's scalper-based business model at this megashow. 1 item limit for the Soundwave/Powerglide HISS/Rattler set made me have to spend three hours waiting in line two separate days to get one for me and one for my nephew.

Banned
    Any word on this? I didn't receive an e-mail, a shipment or anything last week. Anyone get anything?

no nothing, just the one past stating it would be shipped by eom, did anyone get the mailing it said is shipped mid month