Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 incentive figure, your thoughts.

The only figures I would like to see outside of the above, very necessary figures from 87-90 would be previously unproduced female figures such as Mara, Raven, Mistress Amanda etc. Still would prefer the holes to be filled first. Definitely will be disappointed if the incentive figure is post 1990 anything...

Private First Class
    Crystal Ball would be nice. But we have had 2 Cobras for the last 2 memberships, it would be nice to get a Joe again. Maybe Big Lob as next year is the 30th Anniversary of GI Joe the movie. He was a vintage ARAH membership figure in the past, so it would be a good choice I think. If not him then Backstop, Wildcard, Hardball, Dogfight, Recoil, Backblast, Rampart, Dojo or any character that hasn't had a modern release so far.

Hardball would probably be a lot of people's choice, just no more Ninja's or Tiger Force

I'd take a Harball figure. I'd also love Recoil, Backblast, or Blizzard. I would also like just one more ninja though before you ban all post 1990 figures: Dojo. We have had so many other ninja force figures, it would be silly to leave out Dojo at this point.
    Last edited by jared.vitosh@gmail.com; 07-06-2016 at 03:40 PM.
    looking for:
    vintage Capt Grid Iron helmet and football grenades
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Private First Class
    How about continuing with the 12" Adventure Team line, we need 2 more to complete the line of 9 fuzz-heads. We need the Talking Astronaut (the "Adventures Of" version was released in 2003) and the Talking Man of Action.
    There's always the KFG version of each even thought Walmart TRIED releasing a set of the main 5 but the muscle body versions would be a trip.
    Since they have updated Mike Power, how about an undated Bulletman and Intruder figure?

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    But Bulletman is just so icky.

Remember my idea for the Talking Foreign Commander? Wouldn't that be cool?
    These go to Eleven...

Banned Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I liked the head on the concept case version, hut I'd imagine him to be a bit more muscular

Private First Class sf49ersphan@aol.com's Avatar
    Love both of these ideas, the Astronaut is a must have IMHO, and I'd also like to see an eagle eye Muscle body Joe, but who knows what the club will cook up. I will say I'm anxious to see.

Private First Class
    Great idea it is...

Private First Class
    Back when they had the Adventures Of Astronaut I asked Brian if they were going to make a flocked version and he replied "we'll have to see, you never know" so it would be great to see it - all the 2003 would need today is a new box and flocking.