Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: 2017 incentive figure, your thoughts.

I think you might be waiting awhile. I wouldn't expect a revision, partly because I don't think fan outcry warrants it (not like it did with Salvo), and they consider the incentive figure a bonus to your membership, that is, it's "free" with your membership, unlike the FSS, which depends on us buying it, and many were likely to abstain from the FSS is Salvo was not corrected.

I could be wrong, though. It's happened before.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    He looks very cool, I especially like the inside of the mummy case.

I hope that the Club keeps that potential silver hair streak, and doesn't do away with it like they did Dr. Isotope's mustache. I think it adds a nice bit of character to this paranormal researcher/occultist.
    These go to Eleven...

Reminder that scanning/posting photos from the official GIJCC magazine on this forum without express permission is a violation of your membership policy.

Official promotional photos of the 2017 Membership figures will be available online at a later date.

I too would like to see an updated12 inch Bullet Man!

Private First Class sheila4420@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Id like to see a Jingles figure and some point w Sgt. Day as well

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    I too would like to see an updated12 inch Bullet Man!
    Boooooo hisssssss.

Bulletman is far too silly.
    These go to Eleven...

Private First Class morgardee@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Club, if you want to make MORE money please offer a subscription service that offers BOTH scales. You might convert a few of the 3 3/4 scale fans to buying both lines. I would like to see the options as A) 3 3/4 inch B)12 inch c)One of each.

I've been asking for this for every year. Check my purchase history. I also buy some 12 inch scale stuff from time to time. I didn't last year. I'm telling you, this is guaranteed income.

Please.

Why would they need to offer a different type of membership to get both figures? With either membership you can buy the other figure from the club store if you want both. Dr. Mindbender is still available in the club store, as is Mike Power. Pythona is sold out, but she was definitely available for a little while there. Given the prices it's probably cheaper to get the 12in figure with your subscription and then buy the 3 3/4 figure for $25-30.
    looking for:
    vintage Capt Grid Iron helmet and football grenades
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Private First Class morgardee@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Simple. Shipping rates outside the US are brutal. Many times I've filled my shopping cart but once I get to the end and see the extremely high shipping rates and then I factor in the currency exchange, I cancel my order. Besides, with two figures I would expect a slight discount. We all know they make money off these figures so doubling my order size and knocking off a couple of bucks and bulking shipping would benefit everyone.

Can you post the pictures of the membership figures soon please? I never received the January news letter. It was skipped. I'd love to know what the 12 inch figure looks like.

Thanks.

Private First Class sf49ersphan@aol.com's Avatar
    Can you post the pictures of the membership figures soon please? I never received the January news letter. It was skipped. I'd love to know what the 12 inch figure looks like.

Thanks.

Yeah, what's the hold up?? The February Club Magazine is out, why hasn't the club posted pictures of the 12" incentive figure yet, when the pictures were in the January Club Magazine? Do not understand the delay. I posted pics from the magazine on a few private Joe facebook groups and got tons of positive response. Several guys there didn't realize the club was still operating after last year's drama. Heck several even said they were now going to join because of the pics I posted there. You guys need to get this seen. Get it on this sight, and on your Facebook feed.